Visit us at the Virtual AuntMinnie Conference September 22-23.
After a successful spring edition, AuntMinnie.com is hosting a second virtual conference September 22-23, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT.
AI, enterprise imaging, and beyond
With webinars, live Q&A, on-demand videos and a virtual trade show, the conference will focus on how AI and enterprise imaging can help radiology reinvent itself in a post-COVID world.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced radiology to find new ways to provide care. How can artificial intelligence (AI) help with the transition?
- The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) in radiology has sparked another emerging trend – the growth of corporate imaging in healthcare. How can these two increasingly important technologies be best integrated?
September 22, 11 a.m. EDT – Breaking the AI hype:
Live session with Dr. Anjum Ahmed
As a proud sponsor, Agfa HealthCare takes part with a main contribution from Dr. Anjum Ahmed, Global Chief Medical Officer at Agfa HealthCare, attended the virtual conference
On September 22nd at 11 a.m. EDT, Anjum will share his findings on how to overcome the AI hype and how health organizations can benefit from its actual application in radiology.
- Go beyond choosing the right AI algorithms.
- Effectively embed AI in existing workflows.
- Create a strategic opportunity in radiology to improve clinical confidence and service delivery.
Registration is free, but places are limited. Registration is FREE, but space is limited. Reserve your conference pass today.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source