The application forms for inclusion in the sandwich, evening and diploma programs of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for the 2020 contact session have been published. Check out the courses, requirements and how you can get them UNN sandwich shape below.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following sandwich study and diploma programs at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri, Nwafor Orizu College of Education , a, Nsugbe and College of Education, Ikere.
Codes for different affiliated universities:
|S / No.||institution||code|
|1||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||01|
|2||Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe||02|
|3||Pedagogical College, Ikere-Ekiti||03|
|4th||Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri||04|
|5||International School of Philosophy, Attakwu||05|
|6th||Theological College, Umuahia||06|
UNN Sandwich Degree & Diploma Courses.
SANDWICH DEGREE COURSES (5 YEARS)
- EDUCATION: BA (Ed.); B.Sc. (Ed.) And B.Ed in
- Bed. Adult Education / Administration Nsukka
- Bed. Adult Education / Comm. Development of Nsukka
- Bed. Guidance and advice Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- Bed. Special Ed / Economics Nsukka
- Bed. Special Ed / Igbo Nsukka
- Bed. Special Ed / story Nsukka
- Bed. Special Ed / English Nsukka
- Bed. Special Ed / Social Studies Nsukka
- Bed. Nsukka Elementary School
- Bed. Early Childhood Education Nsukka
- BA (Ed.) Education / English Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Eds.) Education / Creative Arts Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Eds.) Education / French Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Ed.) Education / Music Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Eds.) Education / History Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Eds.) Education / Igbo / Linguistics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Eds.) Education / Religion Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- BA (Ed.) Education / Fine and Applied Arts Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Political Science Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Biology Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Chemistry Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Mathematics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education / Physics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education / Geography Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Economy Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education / Statistics Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Social Studies Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Integrated Science Nsukka, Owerri, and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education / physical education. & Recreation Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Education / Health Education Nsukka, Owerri, and Nsugbe
- Professional and technical training
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Agricultural training Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Business Education Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer and robot training Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Housekeeping and Hotel Management Training Nsukka, Owerri, and Nsugbe
- B.Sc. (Eds.) Industrial technical training Nsukka, Owerri and Nsugbe
- OTHER DEGREE PROGRAMS
- Combined B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science / Statistics Nsukka
- B.Sc. Public Administration & Local Government Nsukka
- B. Li’s Library and Information Science Nsukka
SANDWICH DIPLOMA COURSES (3 AND 4 YEARS)
- Diploma in Adult Education Community Development Nsukka (4 years)
- Diploma in Public Administration (PALG) Nsukka (4 years)
- Diploma in Computer Science / Statistics Nsukka (3 years)
- Diploma in Library Science Nsukka (4 years)
UNN Sandwich Degree & Diploma Entry Requirements.
The entry requirements are the same as for the regular degree (with O ‘level); University of Nigeria direct entry and diploma courses. Relevant details are included in the Sandwich and Evening Program Admission Policy, which is available when purchasing the application form.
How to apply for admission to the UNN Sandwich Degree & Diploma.
All candidates wishing to apply for these programs listed above should apply via POST and make UNN or one of the institutions listed above your first choice. This would make it possible POST To capture the candidates’ details, assign them registration numbers and make them available in JAMB CAPS so that institutions can download their lists and edit their admissions. The 2020 JAMB sandwich molds are on sale now.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should register by clicking on “Apply“Button below:
REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee is only five thousand nine hundred naira (N5,900.00).
This is intended to inform the general public and candidates who want to apply for part-time, sandwich and distance learning programs at Nigerian universities (Uni), technical colleges (Poly), Monotechnik, University of Education (CoE) and institutes for innovative companies (IEPI)) for the 2019/2020 academic session that they must first register online in the JAMB e-Facility portal before proceeding with the purchase of their respective institution forms.
All candidates, regardless of which institution they wish to apply for their part-time or distance learning programs, must first register their admission with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: This registration only applies to: Distance learning, part-time, sandwich, outreach, etc. programs.
The reason for registration is:
Resolving the problem of the flexible application deadline: The joint admissions and enrollment authority ensures that the online application platform is available to non-regular participants all year round.
JAMB Part Time (Sandwich) & DLC Registration Form Guidelines
- Potential candidates for part-time, sandwich and distance learning are recommended to visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Create an account for new applicants
- Sign in to your account
- click on Link to part-time registration (part-time students)
- Proceed to make a payment from Three thousand five hundred naira (N3,500) only through Remita.
- After successful payment, go back to fill in and send the registration form online.
- This service can be performed by individual candidates or you can kindly visit one of the JAMB accredited CBT centers or cybercafes to help you with the registration.
- Without the registration mentioned above, you will not be considered for admission to an institution of your choice.
- Candidates have taken the UTME or direct entry exam but would like to apply for one of the institution’s part-time or distance learning programs. You do not need to request a new JAMB REG number when registering online. Please include your previous REG number and proceed with registration.
- After successful payment and registration on the JAMB portal, you will need to go to the website of your institution of your choice to purchase your own admission forms for part-time, sandwich or distance learning.
- Make sure to upload your O’level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as admission to any of the part-time or distance learning programs is done through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Part-time, sandwich or distance learning candidates do not take a UTME exam run by JAMB, only at their respective institution.
- This policy is without prejudice to the administration fees charged directly by universities for the various part-time programs.
JAMB Part Time (Sandwich) & DLCs Registration / Application Summary
- In short, distance learning, part time and other related modes of study candidates apply through JAMB before contacting their preferred institutions to process their admission using the JAMB registration number. JAMB application fees for this category of candidates would be Only three thousand five hundred naira (N3,500). All categories of candidates should be forwarded to JAMB via CAPS.
- Distance learning, part-time, and sandwich candidates don’t have to sit for UTME, but if they sit for it they won’t be disqualified. This category of candidates would pay their preferred institutes a processing fee set by the institutes.
- The application forms currently being filled out at the institutions should be changed to part-time / distance learning processing form to avoid confusion.
Deadline: The online registration is closed October 31, 2020. For more information, please contact the sandwich and evening programs office.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source