Freedom Cafe and Adventure Park offers a 50 meter long adrenaline pump hi-line indoor rope course with several climbing walls and a tailor-made trampoline dodgeball arena specially developed for children between 2 and 13 years of age. old. It was designed with fun and safety in mind.
Freedom is a family friendly place in Tokai that is all fun. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in the fully equipped wood stove.
Functions and Activities
– Large foam pit including Leap of Faith
– First trampoline park in South Africa with Dodge Attack and Dodgeball
– The first adventure park in South Africa features a commercial, speckled security system
– Several climbing walls on offer
– Every day is toddler time at Freedom
– 4 x private working capsules; Pod bookings included free water and / or cappuccino
– Broadcast live sports games on TV
– FREE WIFI
– Wood-fired pizzeria
– Mini Pizza Station (where kids can make their own pizza)
– Family data evenings
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant (observe trading hours for breakfast)
– SLUSH station
It is the ideal location for a themed birthday party, school group bookings, private bookings, bar / bat mitzvahs, product activations and, above all, UV glow in the dark parties.
Check out theirs COVID-19 action plan.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source