Review the FUNAI Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) / Direct Entry Screening at Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi state, has started .
Interested candidates who must have achieved at least 180 points in the JAMB UTME 2020 and who have made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi state, their institution of choice, are hereby informed that the 2020 post-UME screening in a special calibrated format should be void of any physical tests or examinations in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19
In addition, potential candidates who have not selected AE-FUNAI as their first choice and would like to study in AE-FUNAI can apply for the screening. However, these candidates must change their institution / course to AE-FUNAI on or before the deadline for submission on August 31, 2020 on the JAMB portal.
Candidates for the MBBS program should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
Eligible candidates only have to pay a processing fee of N2,000. Follow the steps below to register:
- Visit the University’s website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application, click on “Click to Apply”
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”.
- Choose your payment mode (generate the Remita Retrieval reference number).
- Go to any bank to pay with your Remita number.
- Go back to the application page and re-enter your “JAMB Registration Number”.
- Proceed to filling out the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2020 UTME Score, O’Level Score, Latest Passport Photo, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your confirmation slip and include it for the Post-UTME test.
NOTE: When registering, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and email addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for quick and easy communication.
Post-UME screening 2020 must be done in a special calibrated format without physical tests or examinations in order not to expose candidates to Covid-19.
Registration for the screening has been extended to Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
Good luck everyone …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source