Win your own selection of framed prints with Ink & Drop!
Ink & Drop is a small family business that was born out of a passion for all things interiors and especially unique cool art prints with a belief that every home should have great artwork no matter the budget, style or theme. Ink and drop prints are a collection of works of art that are second to none on the internet. You can transform your room and freshen up your walls, regardless of the interior style and for a very small budget.
Whether your style is minimally Scandinavian or maximalist dark, Ink & Drop offers works of art that will grab attention in your home.
The winner of the competition can choose their own framed print from the huge, varied collection of Ink & Drop.
All prints are available online at www.inkanddrop.com with prices starting from just £ 13! Try them out now to see their full collection.
To enter, just follow the instructions below.
The competition ends on Thursday, October 1st at midnight. The winner will be announced on our winners page. Good luck everyone!
Do you want to find the best competitions on the internet? Then check out our contest and giveaway forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is sponsored by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over. No purchase necessary.
- The price is supplied by Ink & Drop.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the promoter MoneyMagpie or its partner Ink & Drop, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The organizer is not liable for lost or delayed competition entries.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent judge and notified by email or phone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be notified by the organizer. Upon such notification, the winner must send the Promoter full details of their mailing address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the organizer cannot: (a) contact the winner (using the data provided at the time of participation) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return any information about their postal address to the organizer within 14 days of notification after the organizer Prize won, he reserves the right to draw a new winner until a winner is found under these terms.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source