Amazon Cyber Robotics Challenge
- We received feedback that the camera angle is not very helpful when trying to complete some of the missions. We added an explanation of how to control the camera for activities that require the use of the mouse. This explanation will help users understand how the camera angle can be manipulated to their advantage.
- We fixed an issue with texts to make them clearer.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Canadian French is now fully available for the course.
Lately we’ve been working hard on the content of the CoderZ League. The league, slated to begin October 19, is designed to help students of all ages get started with computer science by playing various exciting games against other students from schools around the world. You can find more information about the CoderZ League at https://coderzleague.com/.
- Users who have registered with the CoderZ League will be added to the manager after successful payment.
- We updated the confirmation email to all users who sign up for CoderZ League.
- Administrators can now add up to 10 teachers to school staff using the school administrator activation link. All teachers added by the administrator will receive an activation email.
- With the activation link for school administrators, administrators can now split the 240 students between teachers.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source