The KWARAPOLY Post UTME form is available for the 2020/2021 academic session. You can now apply for the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME form and register for the exams.
It is our pleasure to inform the general public that the Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Application Form, KWARAPOLY, has been announced by the school board for the 2020/2021 academic session. The minimum crop marks for Polytechnic.
Have you applied for admission for KWARAPOLY via UTME? The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission to the various national of the institution
Full-time programs for diplomas (ND) for the 2020/2021 academic session for registration for the Post-UTME
Candidates for Kwara Poly Post UTME – 2020/2021
Candidates must have chosen the Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and achieved a minimum from 150 Polytechnic Cut Off Marks in the 2020 UTME. However, for the following programs, candidates must have obtained the marks stated against them as follows. Candidates with lower scores should not apply.
However, for the following programs, candidates must have obtained the marks stated against them as follows.
- Accounting – 160
- Civil engineering – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical engineering / electronics – 160
- Mechanical engineering – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
DOWNLOAD NOW:: KWARAPOLY Post UTME Previous Questions and Answers
How to Register for the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME – 2020/2021
All applicants pay the verification fee of N2,000.00 only via the Interswitch Web Pay platform with ATM cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch-enabled cards).
- Go to the Kwara Poly Admissions Screening Portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on corresponding application link.
- Create your profile by filling out the form.
- Click Resume Application in the left menu to continue.
- On the next screen, enter personal information and click Next.
- Next to your first and second selections, enter JAMB details and click Next.
- Enter the O’Level details with the number of sessions and click Next.
- Upload the passport photo (maximum size 50 KB) and click Next.
- Click Screening Application in the left menu to continue.
- Read the explanation and click Next to continue.
- Upload your documents and click “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click Continue.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and carefully click on the Notification tab.
- Click Next to view the payment details.
- Click the CollegePay button to proceed with payment OR
- Click the Cancel button to end the payment process.
- make payment
- Choose your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card).
- Enter your card number
- Enter the expiry date of the card and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the back of the card and finally enter your card PIN; and
- Then click Pay.
- After successful payment, click on the corresponding button to print out the application documents and the payment receipt.
- You can click Reprint in the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The portal will open on Monday, September 7, 2020 at 12:01 p.m. and closes Sunday 13th September 2020at 11:59 p.m.. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise is done through Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates can begin to review the outcome of the ab screening exercise 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Applicants should ensure that the data provided are correct, as they will be used for official purposes throughout the entire study at Polytechnic.
- All candidates applying for admission to the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo screening.
- Only candidates who properly register for screening and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to enter their details carefully on the portal, as any candidate who provides incorrect information will be automatically disqualified and their admission can be revoked at any time
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Post UTME Past Questions::: You can score points in your Post-UTME like Michael HIGH …. 👉 RECHARGE your School Post-UTME👈
Would you like to study and live in the UK?: – STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK NOW. Call 08030447894
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source