The Federal University of Alex Ekwueme, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has started selling its application form for the P-UTME / Direct Admission Exam 2020/2021. FUNAI-Post-UTME form is now available online. In the list of courses, eligibility, requirements and how to get the form below.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) / Direct Entry Screening at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi state, should take place start on 13th July 2020.
The FUNAI post-UTME screening exercise must be done in a special calibrated format without physical testing or examinations in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19.
Interested eligible applicants are also invited to apply via JAMB to change course into the signed programs, which are signed:
- Agriculture (animal sciences, plant sciences, soil science)
- Agribusiness & Management
- Agricultural education
- Agricultural Economics & Enlargement
- Applied geophysics
- Educational biology
- Education in business administration
- Educational chemistry
- Educational counseling and counseling
- Education management
- Fine and applied arts
- Fisheries & aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Linguistics (French)
- Linguistics (Igbo)
- Sports and health education
- Physics class
- Theater art (visual and applied arts on JAMB portal)
FUNAI Post UTME authorization.
- Interested candidates who must got 180 and about it in UTME 2020 and made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, their institution of choice in their application for admission to the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who have applied to study medicine and surgery must a Minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Potential candidates who a at least 200 for medicine and surgery and at least 180 and more for other programs and did not choose AE-FUNAI as the institution of first choice, but would like to study in AEFUNAI. You can apply for PUTME. However, these candidates must bring about the change of institution. Course ‘to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal on or before the closing date is August 31, 2020.
- This also applies to DE candidates (Direct Entry)
The following programs are offered in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
|College of Medical Sciences||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (agribusiness, agricultural economics, animal sciences, plant sciences, soil science)
2. Fisheries and aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES||1. Training in agricultural sciences
2. Educational biology
3. Education business
4. Educational chemistry
5. Education in English and literary studies
6. Educational counseling
7. Education management
8. Educational Mathematics
9. Education Sports and Health
10. Educational physics
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical engineering
2. Civil engineering
3. Electrical engineering / electronics
4. Mechanical engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF THE MENTAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES||
How to apply for the FUNAI Post UTME screening exercise.
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of N2,000 just. Follow the steps below to register:
- Visit the University’s website: www.funai.edu.ngGo to ADMISSIONS in the top menu or QUICK LINKS, click 2020/2021 entrance exam
- Click 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application, click “Click to Apply”
- Enter your ‘JAMB registration number’
- Choose your payment mode (generate the Remita Retrieval reference number).
- Go to a commercial bank to pay with your Remita number.
- Return to the application page and re-enter your ‘JAMB registration number’.
- Proceed to filling out the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your confirmation slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the process above will be given access to a link to upload their O’Level screening credentials.
For support: Email: [email protected]
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source