The application form for the Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA according to UTME and Direct Entry Screening for the 2020/2021 academic session has appeared. See the requirements and how to apply FUTMINNA post UTME form below.
The authorities at the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) invite applications from suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2020/2021 academic session under UTME / Direct Entry Screening for the institution.
The FUTMINNA Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) begins on Monday, September 21, 2020 and end of midnight from Wednesday November 18, 2020.
Candidates who are eligible for the FUTMINNA Post UTME & DE screening.
(i) Only UTME and DE candidates selected by the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice are eligible for screening.
(ii) UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, with the exception of courses for which higher limits are stated on the university website ==> – Click here for the FUTMINNA 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA / CUT-OFF.
(iii) Candidates MUST have the minimum UTME score for their selected courses and have the correct UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB booklet.
(iv) Candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements may, however, switch to another course, the requirements of which are met by the candidates. The change in course will attract one Processing fee of only N1,000.
(v) All candidates must have a minimum of five O-Level credits including math and English in subjects relevant to their proposed courses in a maximum of two sessions. In addition, direct entry candidates must have at least Lower credit at National Diploma and / or Higher National Diploma Level (s) or To earn at NCE level.
(vi) Only result of level “O” Printouts) Downloaded directly from the National Verification Bodies (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB) website (s) or photocopies of the original certificate (s) should be uploaded for review.
Candidates must ensure that the O-Level results uploaded on the UNIVERSITY website match the results uploaded on the JAMB website.
How to apply for the FUTMINNA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening form.
Candidates only have to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) through the REMITA platform.
DE / UTME candidates
- Click on “2020/2021 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click ‘UPASE-DE / UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Registration’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level results.
- DE candidates should also upload their overall results.
- Select another course from the list of departments if your UTME / O subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to the payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on ‘Payment linkClick the button to go to the payment gateway.
- Payment is made by debit card (MasterCard – most preferred) or Verve (only those enabled for online payments) or bank branch (by generating RRR from the application portal).
- Enter the details of the ATM debit card (card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits after your card, and the PIN number).
If the payment was successful, all previously entered data will be displayed on the screen.
- click on ‘To press’ Button to print the document
NOTE: Further information is available on the university website.
All inquiries should be directed to the following offices: [email protected] or call 08168189680 and 08029724802.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source