Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Post-UTME form for the screening of the 2020/2021 academic session is available. The MOUAU deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session was also announced by the institution’s management.
We would like to inform all candidates who have chosen MOUAU that the university is now selling the Post-UTME form for the 2020/2021 admissions exercise. Applicants who are qualified and have met all the necessary requirements for admission should apply.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU cut-off markings for post-UTME / admission
Eligibility to participate
Candidates who have achieved Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike First Choice, and at least 180 points are eligible.
Candidates who would like to switch to one of the programs at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Umudike should immediately apply for a change of location via the relevant JAMB portal. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the program is now fully accredited by the NUC and will be accepting students this year.
How to apply for the MOUAU Post UTME Screening for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates visit the university’s website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and email address to ensure effective communication.
4. Enter the JAMB registration number. This leads you to the Remitta Payment Plat form, in which an RRR number is generated with which the payment of N2000.00 is made. Payment can be made by debit / credit card or by submitting your RRR number to a bank across the country and depositing in cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction fees apply (PS: If you encounter a challenge after paying, please email the university portal office at [email protected])
6. Register by completing an online application form and selecting the proposed department and other required details.
7. Candidates must enter their O’Level qualification data for WAEC / NECO / NABTEB results obtained in no more than two sessions: type of exam, year of result, scratch card information (PIN and serial number on the card) .
8. Retrieve the result from the examination body (WAEC / NECO / NABTEB)
9. Candidates GOT TO Also upload your O’Level results to the JAMB website (CAPS). Note: The upload must take place in centers accredited by JAMB CBT.
10. Please note that O’Level’s results and the number of sessions are weighted.
11. Before submitting the form, ensure that the WAEC / NECO / NABTEB results retrieved are correct.
12. Candidates waiting for the 2019 WAEC / NECO results are recommended NOT Register until these results are available to avoid updates.
13. Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill out, submit and print out the form after clicking the “Submit” button. The system will send a copy of the forms sent to your email for recording.
15. Please note that the university is not liable for false information provided by applicants.
16. Candidates are advised to search the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registering.
MOUAU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Application Deadline:
Candidates who wish to switch to one of the programs at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture in Umudike should apply immediately on or before September 15, 2019 via JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System, as the admission test has been extended to September 20, 2019 .
ALSO SEE: Schools whose Post-UTME forms are no longer available – 2020/2021
Would you like to ask questions about this post? Ask and get very quick answers on news Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click Sign In and sign in with Facebbok.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source