Ibadan University Post UTME 2020 Form, Crop Marking & Admission Exam Details.
The purpose of this is to inform candidates who have made the University of Ibadan (UI) their institution of choice and who have scored 200 or more points in UTME 2020 that the university’s website for online submission of their biodata and SSCE / NECO – Results was opened for the 2020/2021 post-UTME screening exercise.
The deadline for submitting O / Level results for organic data cannot be extended. Therefore, a candidate whose bio-data has not been submitted within the specified time will not be considered for post-UTME screening and admission.
How to apply:
- The candidates must register with the admission portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using your Jamb registration number as your username and your last name as your password, e.g. B. 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
- A verification fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the admissions portal in favor of the University of Ibadan (admissions processing fee account). Applicant name, JAMB registration number, phone number and email address should be provided at the time of payment.
- Payment options: i) credit / debit card payment by ATM card (ii) cash at the bank printed out from the portal for payment at the bank (iii) direct debit to the bank account using your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print out the Payment Success Receipt which displays the candidate’s full names (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip with the JAMB registration number as the payee and the payment reference number with the success message.
- After successful payment, candidates should submit their bio-data and O / Level results on the portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are completed carefully and that they follow ALL the required instructions as “mistakes” can result in disqualification.
- Please fill out the online forms in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Candidates must then print out proof of completion of the transaction and keep it for further reference.
SCREENING DATE FROM POST-UTME
The date for the Post-UTME will be communicated to candidates via their student portal on the university website and via SMS. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers. The university is not responsible for failure to receive information due to broken phone numbers.
Misrepresentation / falsification of documents is a serious criminal offense. It is therefore recommended that candidates only submit original documents. Anyone found guilty will be automatically disqualified and, in appropriate cases, turned over to law enforcement.
Candidates are strongly advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines above in order to successfully complete online submissions.
Candidates have until Friday, October 16, 2020 to submit their bio data and SSCE / NECO results online.
Good luck everyone …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source