Ibadan University UI direct entry form 2020/21.
This is to inform DIRECT ENTRY candidates who have made the University of Ibadan (UI) their first choice that the University’s website is SSCE / NECO / O’L, GCE A / L, NCE / ND / HND results are open.
The university’s website will be open on Monday, September 7th, 2020.
- The candidates must register with the admission portal (http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using your Jamb registration number as your username and your last name as your password, e.g. B. 69345521EG ADEKOYA (Surname) Kenechukwu Garba. A verification fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the admissions portal in favor of the University of Ibadan (admissions processing fee account).
- Applicant name, JAMB registration number, phone number and email address should be provided at the time of payment.
- Payment options include; Credit / debit card payment with ATM card, cash at the bank via the printout of the portal for payment at the bank or direct debit to the direct bank account using your internet banking tools for payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the Payment Success Receipt that includes the full name of the Candidate as identified on the direct enrollment form preceded by the JAMB registration number and the payee and payment reference number with the success message.
- After successful payment, candidates should submit their bio data and all credentials (SSCE / NECO / O’L, GCE A’L, NCE / ND / HND) on the portal.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the online forms carefully and in accordance with all instructions, as “mistakes” can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to upload their photos and signatures. The image format for passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50 KB. The photos must be clean, clear and without glasses.
- Candidates must then print out proof of completion of the transaction and keep it for further reference.
I. Misrepresentation / falsification of documents is a serious criminal offense. It is therefore recommended that candidates only submit original documents. Anyone found guilty will be automatically disqualified and, in appropriate cases, turned over to law enforcement.
ii. Candidates are strongly advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines above in order to successfully complete the online filing.
The website closes on Friday, October 16, 2020.
Good luck everyone …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source