When developing the new website, we took into account that you would rather browse SugarDaters on your smartphone. We really wanted to have an app for you, but Apple does not generally allow sugar dating apps in the AppStore. Hence our main goal was to create a mobile-friendly interface This allows you to check your matches, read and write messages, and browse Sugar Dads and Sugar Babies in your area when you’re on the go.
Today we’re sharing a simple trick for iOS and Android devices that will let you experience SugarDaters as a comfortable and distraction-free how it can be. The SugarDaters mobile page is designed so that you can easily navigate between pages so that you don’t need to use browser buttons.
iPhone + Safari
With Safari, the default browser on every iPhone, you can easily remove the annoying toolbar:
- Go to SugarDaters as usual
- At the top left of the toolbar, tap on “aA”
- Tap the Hide Toolbar option.
Android + Samsung Internet
You don’t have to be tech-savvy to remove the toolbar in the default Samsung browser. There are only four steps:
- Log in to SugarDaters
- In the status bar at the bottom of the screen, tap ≡
- Go to Settings → Appearance
- Deactivate the option “Show status bar”
iOS, Android + Chrome / Firefox
Even if you aren’t using the standard Samsung Internet or Safari as your primary browser, other popular browsers can easily ignore toolbars. On Chrome and Firefox, all you have to do is do something scroll down – and the toolbar is gone. As simple as that.
If you use a browser other than the one mentioned above, Make sure to turn off the toolbar for the full SugarDaters experience.
Bonus tip: add SugarDaters to your home screen!
To have easy access to SugarDaters at any time, you can add us to the home screen of your iPad or Android device. This means that you have the SugarDaters icon under your other apps and you can check your matches and talk to them with a single click. Below is how to do this on your device.
iPad + Safari
- Open the SugarDaters website in Safari as you normally would
- Tap on share Button (the icon looks like a box with an up arrow)
- Scroll to the page for the “Add to Home Screen” button and tap on it.
- Press “Add”
- Now you have a SugarDaters icon on your home screen. Tapping it will open the website in full screen mode. Voilá.
Android + Chrome
- Open the SugarDaters website on Chrome
- Tap the browser menu icon ⋮
- Tap “Add to Home Screen”.
- On your home screen, navigate to the SugarDaters icon under your favorite apps!
Read more: What is a Sugar Daddy?
Are you reading this on your smartphone, tablet or computer?
In any case, FIND YOUR GAME NOW!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source