For many of us, Lockdown has changed the way we shop. After spending several months at home, we learned that we don’t have to shop that often to start with. What’s the point of buying new clothes if you have nowhere to go? We learned to shop in our own closets. And when we rummaged through the clothes racks, we realized that we barely wear a large percentage of this material. Why buy more At the same time, our awareness of the damage we are doing to our own planet is falling. It happens anyway, but a pandemic has cemented our determination to buy less and buy better. And the same goes for what we put into our homes. I speak personally, of course, but I don’t think I’m alone. So when I come across a small independent company that offers vegan home decor products that are high quality, durable, and environmentally friendly, I naturally share it.
We introduce: Firera Home
Originally established in Estonia in 2016, Firera Home is a small family business. The name Firera was created as a name that reflects the values and intentions of the company. Fair + era. Their ethos is for a fair world, for the planet, people and animals. For now and for future generations. Their goal is to offer sustainable, environmentally friendly, ethical and cruel products so that people can live more purposefully.
All Firera products are inspired by the breathtaking Estonian landscape around the family farmhouse and the family’s love of natural, sustainable and slow living. They only use pure linen to ensure that all of their products are high quality and durable. Needless to say, everything on their website is beautiful. Each piece will help bring beauty and harmony into the home and our lives while being environmentally friendly at the same time.
In addition, in the past year, driven by their passion and deeper understanding of sustainability and ethical living, they have developed beautiful, stylish and natural products without waste and added them to the growing product list. They have also started working with other talented manufacturers to showcase more sustainable materials and products in their store in Ambleside, Cumbria.
The Conscious Home Concept from Firera Home
- For us, creating a conscious home means a balance between beauty, design, practicality and sustainability.
- Our perfect home is a haven from the stresses of modern life.
- If youA place of calm where you can relax, slow down and really feel good.
- A space that has been carefully created from natural, but cruelty-free materials, free from plastics and pollutants.
- We believe in using a mixture of simple, soft tones, textures and environmentally friendly materials that mimick nature and help you stay connected with Mother Earth. It can also create a welcoming and peaceful atmosphere with a sense of serenity even in the busiest of homes.
- We hope that through our well-considered range of products we can help you to build this healthy, happy and harmonious home.
Fiera Home, Unit B, 101 Lake Road, Ambleside, LA22 0DB and on-line.
You might like it too
INTRODUCING HUDSON HOME FOR HOME GOODS WITH A NEUTRAL PALLET
INTRODUCTION OF LAPUAN KANKURIT – NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE HOME GOODS
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source