As a tribute to American workers and the last hoorah of the summer season WHA is here to help you find out WHANot for Labor Day Weekend!
The US Department of Labor Labor Day used to be known as a national holiday. “… dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It is an annual national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity and welfare of our country. “
Whether you work in an office building, home office, or looking for a job, take this opportunity to reflect on all the hard work you’ve done this year!
WHAt you do with your monday off?
WHAWhichever you choose, here are some fun ideas for a happy and healthy Labor Day celebration:
- Backyard BBQ – Nothing says summer like a grill. Grill hamburgers and hot dogs or try new recipes like side dishes and baked goods.
- Friendly family competition – Whether it’s a water balloon fight or a corn hole match, this is a great way to spend time outdoors and take part in a friendship competition.
- Open air theater – Turn your garden into an open-air cinema with sheets, a projector, fairy lights and comfortable seating.
- Round of golf – Go golfing all day and practice on the course in the sunshine.
- Water fun – Enjoy a swim in the pool, run through the sprinklers, or set up a slide to keep cool and make a splash. With your local beaches open, consider a day at the beach, but don’t forget your sunscreen!
- Online sales – Enjoy reduced prices and end-of-season sales for the shoe you’ve been keeping an eye on or a device that needs to be replaced. Specific deals include purchase of mattresses, furniture, TVs / electronics, clothing and equipment.
I wish everyone a nice weekend … and wear a mask!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source