Register with Nutrition Pairs now. “Take responsibility and make that change. ” Lifestyle program!
What is it:
“To take responsibility“Is a year-long group-based virtual lifestyle program that focuses on a holistic health approach to wellness. While the overall topic is improving diet, it covers a wide variety of topics, including diet, physical activity, mindfulness, and stress relief. There are also opportunities for individual sessions with a Nutrition Pair.
Please note that the overall goal of the program is diabetes prevention. However, if you do not have pre-diabetes, we still recommend that you consider joining this program. Read on to see if this program is right for you.
- The first session is Monday, September 21, 2020 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Meetings are held Monday evening from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The frequency of the meetings is as follows: Once a week for the first 4 months, twice a month for months 4 to 6 and once a month for months 6 to 12.
Why choose Nutrition Pair’s Diabetes Prevention Program when there are many others to choose from?
- This program was developed and led by Nutrition Pair, Angie & John Lamberson, experts in nutrition and diabetes who know diabetes on a personal level.
- Not only are they registered nutritionists and certified diabetes care and education specialists, but also Duke Certified Integrative Health Coaches. This means that they are specially trained to help customers succeed with behavior change.
- Nutrition Pair uses a mind, body and spirit approach to induce and achieve health changes.
- Proven Results: In previous Nutrition Pair diabetes prevention programs, A1c values went from an average starting A1c value of 6.1% (pre-diabetes range) to an average final A1c value of 5.5% (normal range!) lowered. The average weight loss per participant so far has been 6%. And some previous participants were able to stop their blood pressure medication (as per their doctor’s instructions)!
- “The Nutrition Pair program led me to reduce my A1c from 6.0 to 5.5 in one year. I really enjoyed the responsibility for the annual program design and the way they provide alternatives for your diet. “~ RL
- “The Nutritional Couple Diabetes Prevention Program gave me the tools to successfully lose weight and lower my A1C. I’m not a pre-diabetic anymore and my new approach to food has led my family to lead healthier lifestyles too. “~ LA
Frequently asked Questions:
2. What does it cost if my insurance is not insured or if I do not have insurance? The total cost is $ 996, which can be downsized to $ 249 per quarter.
4th What if i miss a session? Attending every session is critical to successful results. However, we understand that occasionally a meeting has to be missed. Information from a missed session will be provided if necessary.
5. Do I need a doctor’s referral? No, no referral is required for this program.
6th What will I get out of this program?
- Group support
- Competent advice from experienced nutritionists and diabetes specialists
- Use of Healthie’s confidential telehealth platform for program meetings, information sharing and communication
7th Do I have to buy special foods, supplements, pills or shakes? Absolutely not. We take a whole food approach to lifestyle change. It’s not a diet. It’s a way of life.
It is your health. It is your life. Make the switch!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source