Federal Polytechnic, Idah Post-UTME Screening Form for all candidates for 2020/2021 UTME admission is now available as announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public who wish to study at the facility are hereby notified and instructed to obtain their forms as soon as possible.
See also: Fed Poly Idah ND Admission list
According to the school management and school authorities, the process of registering candidates for enrollment after the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise at Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah) has begun. The details of the registration, truncated trademark were also released.
See Also: Review Fed Poly Idah Post UTME Score
Fed Poly Idah Post-UTME invitation and details
Fed Idah Poly Post-UTME registration, closing date, registration costs, eligibility, deadline and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. The minimum required is 140. The application costs are ₦ 2000. The application deadline is November 30, 2020.
All candidates who have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, as their institution of choice and who have achieved the minimum score of 140 in UTME 2020/2021 and who have the required relevant credit reports as per the JAMB brochure, are hereby invited to the POST-UTME- Entrance exam 2020/2021.
PROCEDURE OF SCREENING EXERCISE
Interested applicants visit this link: www.postutme1.fepoda.edu.ng/ Continue
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of only two thousand naira (₦ 2,000.00).
- Candidates are encouraged to visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah website. www.fepoda.edu.ng Follow the steps below to pay online, fill in the details, and print the screening receipt:
- Click on “Payment Verification”.
- Complete the form with a valid email address and password that contain at least eight (8) characters in letters and numbers, and print out the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) payment invoice.
- Take the printed invoice to a bank to pay the two thousand naira () 2000.00). and
- go back to the school website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish registration”.
- JAMB registration number, JAMB score, country of origin, first, second, and other courses;
- Upload a passport photo that is no larger than 22 KB. and
- Print out the form (details on the admission test).
CLOSING DATE AND SCREENING EXERCISE
The purchase and online submission of forms will be completed shortly 11:59 pm on November 30, 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to bring their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, will not tolerate any falsification of results as the candidates involved will be automatically disqualified.
Via Fed Poly Idah
Federal Polytechnic, Idah (Fed Poly Idah) prides itself on being “a premier polytechnic for educating a disciplined, innovative, and self-reliant workforce.” For more information on Fed Poly Idah and available programs, please visit the school’s official website.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source