Have you, like me, seen the inner trend of abstract faces everywhere? Abstract faces seem to be everywhere, from works of art to plant pots and vases to pillows, rugs and much more. In this post I want to summarize some of my favorite pieces that I have discovered in the past few weeks.
I particularly like this art style as I prefer the more minimalist style myself. In fact, I have some line art in mine Work space in Totnes. I’m not a huge fan of Picasso so I don’t like the super abstract drawings that are barely recognizable as human, but these continuous line drawings of female faces as seen in the mural below are really lovely.
Mural by Wallartica on Etsy (Affiliate link)
Just about every store or independent retailer currently stocks something that fits the interior trend of abstract faces so you won’t be hard enough finding a piece that you like. First, take a look at the selection below.
- Abstract face cotton carpet from The French bedroom company
- Abstract line faces number 2 poster of Desenio
- Wired Face Jewelery Stand by Mint & May
- Brown Abstract Face Vase by Beaumonde
- Glass tealight holder with face design by Gisela Graham London
- Pair of sculptural face vases Sweetpea & Willow
- Abstract reversible throw of Sweetpea & Willow
- Terracotta face made from plant pot Rose & gray
- Salo embroidered face pillow 45x45cm by Made.com
- Abstract forms No. 1 poster of Desenio
What do you think of this trend? Did you accept it yourself? And if so, what is your favorite piece? Did you discover something that I didn’t see?
Don’t forget to pin the post for later.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source