At EdTechTeacher, we believe in the potential for transformative learning experiences through innovative use of technology. To prepare for the 2020-21 school year (and beyond), we’ve created a guide called “From Survival to Thrive: Rethinking Learning During the COVID-19 Crisis”. The guide provides educators with best practices, practical recommendations, and technology tools to redefine learning in any classroom.
What we treat:
Building blocks for digital learning experiences
- Topics include the importance of a shared vision, relationship building, efficient use of time, and quality professional learning.
Create meaningful digital experiences
- Topics include student-teacher roles in online learning rooms, curriculum design for hybrid and remote learning, and online communication with students.
Create engaging digital lessons
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to digital communication, interactive texts and lessons, audio production, screencasting tools, video creation and subject tools.
Redesign of the rating
- Considerations for redesigning assessment in online learning spaces, including an emphasis on formative assessment, to get a fuller picture of student learning that measures student product, process and progress.
Design formative assessments
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to formative assessment, including surveys, polls and quizzes, and gamified assessment tools.
Visit https://edtechteacher.org/join/ to download a FREE PDF version of the manual.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source