Al-Hikmah U charging from 2020/2021 | Al-Hikmah University Graduation Program (Graduation and HND Conversion) provides a platform to provide beneficiaries with opportunities for high quality university education.
It should be noted that the admission is valid all year round.
Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University recharge program.
The objectives of Al-Hikmah University Graduation Program (Graduation and HND Conversion) are:
- * Provide appropriate academic programs that would facilitate the transition from HND to college certification.
- * Providing content and instruction that would improve the quality of third grade and / or passport university degrees.
- * To facilitate university education, this leads to a change of degree / career if necessary.
Who is the Al Hikmah University recharge program for?
- College graduates with a passport or third grade degree
- HND graduates desirable from first degree university
- Graduates interested in a career change (e.g., a chemistry student looking to change their career to accounting, etc.).
Al-Hikmah University Charge – Programs Available.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA Arabic Language
- BA English Language
- B.Sc. Mass communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- BA History & International Relations
- BA Islamic Studies
Faculty of Management Science
- B.Sc. accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and finance
- B.Sc. Business administration
- B.Sc. economy
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer science)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Education
- BA Ed. Arabic
- BA Ed. English language
- BA Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Business education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political science
- B.Sc. Ed. economy
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer science
- B.Sc. Ed. Didactics of mathematics
- Bed. Education management
- Bed. Guidance and advice
Al-Hikmah University Recharge Program – Admission Requirements.
Applicants must meet the following admission requirements:
* Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credit-level O’Level subjects in relevant subjects in no more than two (2) sessions in subjects relevant to their proposed programs. The credit level English language is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, math credit is mandatory for candidates applying for admission to programs at management science, science colleges and some educational courses.
* At least third grade honors or passport degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
* Graduation or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply for Admission to the Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Program.
ii. In the “Select Admission Application Type” drop-down list, select the “TOP-UP GRADE AND HND CONVERSION PROGRAM” option and enter additional credentials to proceed with the application.
iii. Print out the duly completed form.
iv. Submit the online payment receipt to the University’s Scholarship Department and receive the official receipt.
iv. Submit the duly completed form with the appropriate IDs (original and photocopies) and the official receipt to the Center for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further inquiries contact or WhatsApp 07032754666, 09066204343, 08036050027 or 08069392442.
RECOMMENDED:: List of schools whose Post-UTME forms are not available. and past question and answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. You are also welcome to ask questions about this page. Don’t forget to like us Facebook site
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source