UNILAG payment portal www.unilag.edu.ng/remita/index.html.
UNILAG payment portal: The University of Lagos is a leading institution. And it’s dedicated to high quality teaching, learning, research, and community service.
UNILAG has a portal on which its students can make payments. This is to simplify the process. As a university student, you can pay into the school account from anywhere.
However, the student must have a good computer and a mobile phone with internet access. Or visit a cyber cafe. This article gives you more information about UNILAG and current information about the university.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos is popularly known as UNILAG. And it’s a public Research university in the Lagos, Nigeria. It’s also one of the five First generation universities in the Nigeria. It was founded in 1962.
In addition, it currently has three locations on the mainland of Lagos. Whereas. Two of its locations are in Yaba. The main campus is located in Akoka. The recently created campus is located at the former radiography school.
The College of Medicine is also located in Idi-Araba, Surulere. Most of the main campus is surrounded by the Lagos Lagoon and has 802 hectares of land. In recent years, UNILAG has developed executives in many disciplines through our various programs.
List of faculties at UNILAG
The list of faculties can be found below UNILAG:
|Basic medical sciences|
UNILAG Post UTME Conditions of Participation
The admission criteria for UNILAG Post UTME are listed below:
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice and scored 200 or more points are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must have five (5) credit reports in any session in relevant O’level subjects including English and math.
- Former university students whose admission has been revoked due to poor academic performance or absence status may reapply as long as the new admission is for a new program / course that is different from the previous program / course.
- However, no new admission can be offered to any student excluded from the university.
How to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME form
Suitable candidates should register on the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then do the following:
- Click on Admissions
- Also click Post UTME Application
- Also log in with the UTME number as the user name and the last name in lowercase letters as the password
- You can also generate and print money orders
- Go to a commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the university portal, upload a passport photo and fill out the application form
- Print out the Post-UTME examination pass
However, you will receive further inquiries or further explanations by email: [email protected]. Please advise candidates to strictly adhere to the guidelines and obtain the necessary explanations.
Time and requirements for the UNILAG screening exercise
- The accreditation of the candidates begins at
Every day midnight. Candidates should strictly adhere to the time allotted for the screening exam.
- Print out the application form from the university portal and enclose it for
Your screening and your POST UTME / DE rating
- Also note that the date and time for the examination of each candidate are shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
2020/2021 UNILAG Post UTME restrictions
- Only candidates / candidates in good faith who are scheduled for the exam and the time of the day are allowed into the university / exam hall.
- Therefore, parents and guardians are strongly advised not to enter the university campus as security will be strict.
- In addition, no GSM handsets, scientific calculators or other foreign materials are allowed in the examination room.
- In addition, candidates who have not registered online will not be eligible for screening.
- In addition, the university is not liable for payments with an incorrect JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The university is also not responsible for fraudulent payments made in locations that do not conform to university guidelines.
UNILAG payment portal
Below you will find the steps for making payments via the UNILAG payment portal:
- Log-in https://unilag.edu.ng/remita/index.html
- Select the category you belong to. You will see categories like students, employees, and others.
- Click on the category you belong to and follow the instructions carefully.
We believe this article has helped you. If so, feel free to share this article with your friends. Also, always visit this website for such updates.
Join 3,500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without corresponding admission or confirmation. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or has been infringed, please make sure to contact us at [[email protected]]to file a complaint and action will be taken immediately.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source