The Power of the Packages: From $ 75,000 in debt to building a 7-digit deal with Gina DeVee
My amazing friend Gina DeVee is doing this episode of the She Means Business Show and if you are a coach or a service entrepreneur you will love it!
Gina is the founder of Divine Living and an expert when it comes to developing and selling high-end packages for consistently profitable months.
If you want to learn more about it, read the Free 5 day challenge I work with Gina, called: Package Your Brilliance! Turn your knowledge into offers that are easy to sell.
Find out more and take part in the challenge here!
If you’re interested in adding packages to your current business, or if you’re just starting out, in this episode Gina will show you just how doable it really is and how any coach or service company can follow this formula for impact. Income stability and success.
In this episode, Gina shares:
- Her journey from a broke, struggling psychotherapist (with $ 75,000 in debt!) To building a multi-million dollar business through high-end packages.
- Why the fear of going up their prices and calculating their worth actually did their customers a disservice.
- How she created her first packages, raised her prices, and started getting even better results and transformations in the process.
- Why excessive lore doesn’t really add value.
- How she tried to manifest $ 30,000 (and manifested $ 60,000 instead!).
- How one of their clients went from $ 42 to $ 5,000 in a perfectly put together package.
Gina has so many great, funny stories and this episode is an eye opener to the power of packages!
And knowing how transforming they can be for your business, I don’t want you to miss our upcoming Free Package Your Brilliance Challenge!
Sign up here!
Gina will be giving 5 live trainings on our popup facebook group and will help you understand where to start with packages, how to get $ 10,000 a month, how to know what to charge and how to get yours find ideal customers.
Request your spot now before we start the challenge on September 14th.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source