Take the work of kids practicing writing with these no preparation, free printable, September write prompts. Kindergarten, first, second, 3rd and 4th grade will love the convenience of our writing calendar with creative writing ideas for every day of the week. This is an easy way to help kids form sentences, spell words correctly, and get their thoughts out on the table!
September write prompts
Writing is rarely a student’s favorite subject. Now that school is in full swing, it’s one of those must-see things kids want to avoid or cry over. Daily funny writing instructions are a way to sneak in on the fun while writing. Don’t worry, you don’t have to come up with ideas every day, just grab ours September write prompts with a creative writing idea for September for every day of the month!
Whether you’re a parent, a teacher, or a homeschooler, you’ll love these fun writing ideas to make apple month, September, a fun time to practice creative writing.
Free creative prompts
Print out the prompts and put them on your refrigerator or somewhere your kids can see and use. There is a different prompt for your child every day of the week. You can let your child keep a notebook just for this project, or you can put everything in a voice or notebook. Name each page with the tag and prompt. Then let your child write freely. No need to correct grammar or spelling. The purpose if your child is to write stress-free and hopefully have fun writing.
More ideas for using September prompts
- When your child is done, have them showcase their writing to practice speaking in college.
- Allow your child to be their own editor. While the free writing prompts can be used to enhance learning, your child can edit the writing.
By downloading this package, you agree:
- This is for personally just use it
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.).
- I offer free prints to bless my readers AND to care for my families. Your frequent visits to my blog and your assistance in purchasing through affiliate links and ads keep the light on, so to speak. Thank you!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source