Relationships can be a great way to find out who we are and what opportunities our life offers. Our guest, Guy Finley, has a wealth of knowledge from his own 40 year marriage and shares amazing insights and advice on relationships.
In this episode, we’ll discuss relationship counseling topics that include:
- How we can find out who we are through our relationship
- How Guy and his wife have never spoken to each other in their 40-year marriage
- The importance of realizing the pain within ourselves before attacking our partner
- Communication with our partner and dealing with constructive criticism
- Renew your relationship over the years
- The importance of learning from our partner
- And much more!
Guy Finley is the best-selling author of more than 45 self-actualization books and audio albums, including “The Secret of Letting Go”, “The Essential Laws of Fearless Living” and his latest book “Relationship Magic: Waking Up Together”. He is the founder and director of the Life of Learning Foundation, a non-profit center for spiritual discovery in southern Oregon. Guy is a faculty member at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York and at the 1440 Multiversity.
New podcast series: Love in Quarantine
Register here for our 14-day Happy Couples Challenge: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Take our 5-Day Couple Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Would you like to learn more about this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook group here: Love trunk
If you love this episode (and our podcast!) You would mind giving us one Check in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it would only take a minute. Thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source