by M.Elissa Stewart
We’re looking for some great women (and men) to share their inspiration and expertise with the She Owns It community. Selected contributors are selected based on their expertise in their respective fields. Selected contributors must be able to partner with She Owns It as of September and be able to contribute at least 6 posts over the next 6 months.
Here are some topics that interest us:
- Small business
- Marketing & Advertising
- public relation
- Social media
- Product development
- Online strategy
- Diversity and inclusion
- Business strategy
- Entrepreneur Success Stories – Your Story
- Creative entrepreneurs
- to blog
- Venture capital
- Web & graphic design
- Dressing for Success
… Or tell us about your expertise and us
can create a category just for you!
This is how it works:
Selected contributors commit to six months of She Owns It. Each featured contributor makes six unique contributions available during their six month engagement. These can be articles, infographics or video postings.
Our recommended contributors receive:
- Listed under “Featured Contributors” on the She Owns It website
- Bios and pictures for each post.
- Awareness through our social networks on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
We are looking for:
- A woman who is an expert in her industry or field.
- A woman who excelled in a particular line of business.
- A woman who is committed to helping others.
- Open to men with the same qualifications!
If that sounds like you we encourage To apply to you.
Have any questions? Contact Melissa Stewart at melissa (at) sheownsit (dot) com
application Deadline is Friday, September 11th.
Melissa Stewart is the founder of SheOwnsIt.com. She is a supplier of opportunity, an entrepreneur and a coffee addict. She believes that behind every successful woman there is her story. What’s your story
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source