ADS: Easily get admission to level 200 at a university of your choice. Entry is 100% guaranteed. No post | Low fees
Latest update: Candidates waiting for the results from O’level can apply for the ongoing FUOYE post-UTME screening 2020/2021. The Federal University’s Oye-Ekiti portal will reopen for these candidate categories so they can upload their O’level scores when they are published.
2020/2021 Post-UTME Applicants interested in the following programs: Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that Management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above courses to get a Jamb Score of 200 and above.
The candidate is advised to ensure their information is properly updated, especially when uploading the Olevel results to JAMB CAPS on / before the completion of the admissions application (September 1, 2020) and to ensure that there is a change of course on the JAMB CAPS course you are taking on the FUOYE screening portal.
The Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post-UTME Screening Form, Cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced.
FUOYE JAMB cut-off mark: 160 and above. (See FUOYE Cut off mark 2020/2021 for all programs)
FUOYE Post UTME form costs: Only N2,000.00.
Deadline: Latest update: (Deadline extended to Friday, August 15, 2020)
Update: FUOYE Post UTME Screening Result | The FUOYE admission list has appeared
We use this medium to inform the public that Federal University Oye-Ekiti’s online screening exercise, FUOYE, of candidates who selected the institution as their choice in UTME 2020 and achieved a minimum of 160 and higher are invited to the proficiency test.
Eligibility to participate
I. Candidates who applied to FUOYE for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2020 and scored at least 160 and more points. (Please click here to view all specific limits for each faculty / program.)
ii. All applicants MUST have at least five (5) O-Level credits earned in no more than two sessions in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
iii. In addition to point (ii) above, direct entry candidates must have at least two (2) A’-level passes (or equivalent passports) in relevant subjects or ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (Minimum) of Lower Credit) or have a good first degree in another field.
How to apply for the FUOYE Post UTME Screening
FUOYE’s online screening exercise will take place between Saturday August 1 and Saturday August 15, 2020.
Each candidate only has to pay a screening fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00).
Payment should be made through the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) platform or online using an ATM card.
Registration / payment process
- Log-in http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme (Before proceeding, click Read the registration steps here).
- Sign in with your JAMB registration number in the required column (e.g. 12345678AB). Note: a password is not required.
- You have to complete your profile in the portal.
Note: Make sure you enter a valid email address and phone number. You can be contacted if necessary. Always check your email and website for updates and information.
- After you have updated your information in the portal, an activation link will be sent to the email address you provided. Click on the activation link to check your email account and registration details.
- Once confirmed, sign back in and you will be prompted to make the payment. (Follow the payment steps provided on your screen.)
- Complete your registration by clicking “Upload O’Level Results”.
- Print out your registration slip, which contains the summary of your registration.
- For assistance, please email [email protected]
Applicants for the screening exercise must do the following on the college portal.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number on your registration form.
- Complete that O’Level section with the required 5 O’Level credits for the course requested in either one (1) or two (2) sessions
- Upload the O’-Level results as indicated in (Step 6) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct entry applicants
In addition to the information above, you will also need to upload your declaration / result notification.
The applicant who does not strictly follow the instructions on the university website will be disqualified
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agric. Agriculture
- Agric. Plant Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Food science and technology
- Hotel and tourism management
- Water resource management and agro-meteorology
- English and literary studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theater and media art.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and bioresource engineering
- Civil engineering
- Technical computer Science
- Electrical engineering and electronics
- Material and metallurgy technology
- mechanical engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political science
Faculty of Science
- Animal and environmental biology
- Computer science
- Industrial chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- i) Ed. Business education
- ii) Ed. Education management
- iii) BLS. Library and information science education
- iv) (Ed.) English Lessons
- v) (Ed.) Agricultural training
- vi) (Ed.) Biology class
- vii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Didactics of Chemistry
- viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics lessons
Faculty of Management Science
- B.Sc. accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and finance
- iii. B.Sc. Business administration
- B.Sc. Public administration
FUOYE Post-UTME form completion date
The application form for the sale of FUOYE Post UTME ends on Tuesday 1st September 2020.
For further information, visit the official portal at www.fuoye.edu.ng Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to [email protected] or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am - 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Last entry: Bowen University Admissions List | RSUST Post UTME form
Please click on the Twitter / Facebook Like buttons to share this information with your friends.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source