MAYBELLINE SuperStay ink pen
15 Go ahead
SECHE VITE Dry Fast Top Coat
Another unsung hero, and this one deserves the reputation for having recently tried a new top coat and as usual nothing comes close. I have no patience when it comes to painting my nails. I do it every week or two and I want it to be done asap and get back to work. This is the only one I’ve found that dries in a minute or two. I had a spare bottle, but now that I’ve opened it, I’ve come to a frightening realization that it has become extremely difficult to get. There are some on eBay with high shipping while the rest no longer ship here. Luckily a bottle will last for years but I hope by the time it expires (it thickens quickly but I have restorative drops) it will be more readily available or I can find a decent replacement (recs?).
BALEA Mild cleaning foam
My bottle is almost over now and I am very happy with this mousse. I don’t want to open my backup of Balea Wash Gel now because it suits me better. It’s better for my dry skin and I actually liked the foam, although I’m never a fan of such textures. It’s cheap like chips and does the job, but I see I’ll use it up faster than the gel, although at the price, it’s not that big of a deal.
(concentrate against pigment spots)
One final skin care update after my bottle is almost empty. I avoided adding this to my favorites until I ran out of it, but I’ve been a fan from the start. It has niacinamide high on the list as well as a small amount of a version of vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) and pinolumin that Reduces redness, soothes the skin and fades age spots. It doesn’t have miraculous results, at least I haven’t seen any effects on my freckles (I don’t have any other pigment spots), although my old blemish marks faded faster than usual and it made my skin behave really well. I didn’t have any spots, the skin is in good condition in terms of texture and everything else. The texture is like a medium thick cream so kind of a product that I use as one of the last but mostly the last step in my routine. It sucks that this only exists in 20ml as this is a normal face cream for me, but I will buy this back.
MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL medicinal oil spray
THE BODY SHOP Shea butter rich hair mask
LA CROA Repair hair mask
– Powerful 5 liquid lip balm. I hope these are either repackaged Dewy-Ful glossy pictures or very similar ones.
– Pore minimizing serum. A serum with 10% niacinamide in my local drugstore !? I’ll definitely take it up, especially since the Inkey List is sold out everywhere.
– Full Satin Nude Lipstick. I think this is the same formula as their satins in the black tube which I haven’t tried yet. I only get this if there’s a nice nude shade for me, something that isn’t too dark, brown, or too peachy. 020 looks decent these swatchesbut the skin tone is darker than mine.
And the rest I’ll think about whether I need them
– Curl Perfector Mascara waterproof and big. Go brave. 24h waterproof mascara with extreme volume. I hope these have a curl unlike their millionizer. Curl Perfector is much higher up on the list.
– Plumping lip liner. Strange name for a liner. Whether I get it depends on the colors.
– Shake Fix Glow Spray. I’ve got enough facial fog, but it’s called glow. If I hear from someone it’s the same as the one in the Sungasm collection, then I don’t need it, but if it’s more glowing than my other nebulae and it doesn’t glitter, then yes.
– Super Easy Magnetics Eyeliner & Lashes 010. You discontinue your existing version of the magnetic eyelashes and replace them with two others. These actually look better than before, but I’ve never tried magnetic eyelashes.
– True Skin Hydrating Foundation. There are several shades of this start but I saw on the Slovenian website that there are only 4. I only get this when it’s very pale.
– 5 mini eyeshadow palette and Clean ID mineral eyeshadow palette in a box. Some palettes have such a nice range of shades but I have to see them in person and also colorize them as I was not impressed by the essence quality in the last update or in the latest LEs
YVES SAINT LAURENT Touche Éclat Radiant Touch, MAX FACTOR Mastertouch All-Day Concealer Pen and MAX FACTOR Radiant Lift Hydrating and Brightening Concealer – I need a lightening concealer as I have some shadows under my eyes that I haven’t had in a while and Artdeco Pen Illuminator is actually high on my list, but Max Factors are cheaper, especially online. The Radiant Lift mentions the glowing particles, but I’m not sure about the master touch. I need to see these in the store when I have time. I’ve been looking for more dupes for Touche Éclat, actually I had one from L’Oreal called Magic Lumi that worked so well but I can’t find it anymore and the new one in the silver packaging doesn’t have impressive reviews. When looking for Dupes there were a ton of reviews saying there is only one Touche Eclat so it’s on my wish list now, thought at this price point I’ll never get it. Maybe if I can get a decent discount.
Have a great day!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source