Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling its pre-admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session. KWASU Post UTME form is now available online. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Kwara State University (KWASU) has started processing student admissions for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Malete, the authority of Kwara State University (KWASU), invites all candidates whose choice of institution in UTME 2020 was KWASU. and everyone who is interested in admission to the KWASU, but has not yet decided on the post-UTME / pre-admission screening for admission 2020/2021.
List of available courses for 2020/2021 admission.
|S / N.||PROGRAM|
|5||BANKS AND FINANCE|
|10||CHRISTIAN RELIGION STUDIES|
|11||CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|13th||Early childhood and primary education|
|fifteen||ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING|
|18th||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE|
|19th||FOOD SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGY|
|21st||GEOLOGY AND MINERAL SCIENCE|
|26th||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|28||LINGUISTIC / YORUBA|
|30th||MATERIAL SCIENCE ENGINEERING|
|33||MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE|
|36||PLANT AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY|
|42||TOURISM AND GASTRONOMY|
|43||VISUAL AND PERFORMANCE ART|
List of unavailable courses for 2020/2021 admission.
|S / NO||COURSES NOT AVAILABLE||ALTERNATIVE COURSES AVAILABLE|
|1.||Aerospace Engineering||Civil and environmental engineering Mechanical engineering Electrical engineering and information technology Agricultural engineering Material sciences|
|2.||Arabic and International Studies||Arabic Language Islamic Studies Special Education Library and Information Science|
|3.||archeology||History of the Special Education Library and Information Science|
|4th||Business and Entrepreneurship Studies||Business Administration Business Administration Economics Accounting Finance Public Administration Special Education Library and Information Science|
|5.||common law||Mass Communication English Linguistics History Special Education Library and Information Science Visual and Performing Arts|
|6th||Common Law and Islamic Law||Islamic Studies History Mass Communication English Linguistics Special Education Library and Information Science|
|7th||French and International Studies||French library of special education and information science|
KWASU Post-UTME authorization
- Those whose institution choice (first or second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- However, those interested in admission to Kwara State University in Malete (KWASU) have not chosen to do so.
All candidates must have achieved five (5) credit points in relevant subjects in no more than two (2) sessions. Candidates waiting for Level O results can also apply, but will not be considered for admission until their results are in.
How to apply for the KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration begins August 28, 2020.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates only have to pay the sum of two thousand naira (₦ 2,000.00).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/registerClick the “Create Account” button.
- Fill out the application form by entering your details
- Include your names
- Include your phone number
- Please enter your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select the option Undergraduate (Regular)
- Select the option under “Input mode” UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Select the option under “Learning mode” Full time
- Select under “Middle” KWASU
- Click on Register
- On the next page, click Save and proceed with payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEEPage, review and keep the generated payment details and click on “Make payment “
- On the “TO CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE“, click” “Pay now””
- Enter your card details on the payment platform displayed and click on “Numbers”
- Once your payment has been successful, you will be automatically redirected to your registration page where you can complete other phases.
- After completing the registration phase, it is important that you print yours registration form and Proof of payment.
- If you have paid successfully and would like to continue your registration phases later, you should log in directly with the username and password that you received by email and SMS to access your registration portal.
In addition to all of the above requirement states, all candidates must know that final university admission is based on adherence to the university and academic program limits in UTME when they are set, as well as the availability of places within the NUC-approved admission quota for the Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Further inquiries, possible updates, enhancements and additional instructions can be found at www.kwasu.edu.ng or send an email to: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp messages only: 08155498780
END DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: September 11, 2020.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source