ADS: Easily get admission to 200 levels at a university of your choice. Entry is 100% guaranteed. No post | Low fees
The Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP Post UTME screening form for the academic session 2020/2021 is over. Eligibility, Cut-Off Mark, and Registration guidelines are listed below.
We use this platform to inform the general public and in particular all candidates who have achieved at least 100 points and more in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination 2020) and have chosen Kogi State Polytechnic, KSP as their first or second choice Register online for the post-UTME screening exercise.
Update: KSP Post UTME result
Interested applicants who have not chosen Kogi State Poly as their choice in UTME 2020 must submit an application for a “change of institution” from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Jamb portal.
Such candidates can then register for the KSP Post UTME Screening, as their records in the KSP UTME candidate list would have been updated.
See also: Kogi State Polytechnic HND Form
- Must have selected college as your preferred institution in UTME 2020
- Must achieve at least 120 points and more in the last UTME exercise.
- If you select KSP as your second or third choice, it is recommended that you update the College (KSP) as FIRST CHOICE through your JAMB portal.
If you have all of the above, you can now proceed with the Kogi State Polytechnic’s UTME 2020/2021 registration policy below.
How to Register for the Kogi State Polytechnic’s Post-UTME Screening
- The KSP post utme screening fee is only two thousand naira (N2,000.00). (non refundable)
- Any candidate who enters the wrong information when registering will be disqualified.
- Only payments with the RRR number generated via the school portal are valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be made through the school portal so that the applicant’s documents can be recorded.
Online application process:
- Go to the university portal under kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng and click on apply
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You may want to download the user guide
- Click Next to sign in
- Enter “UTME no.” As the user name. And “Password” as the default password
- Please fill out the short bio data form
- Update the passport photo with a red background no larger than 20 KB in size
- Upload your O’level score. If you are kindly waiting select the Wait option
- Proceed to paying the two thousand naira (N2,000.00) post-UTME screening fee. By clicking the payment button
- Proceed with the RRR generation
- Either click Print to go to the bank to pay, or click Next to pay with your card details
- After completing the payment, the registration slip must be printed in color.
- You must bring your registration for the screening
Kogi State Poly’s management strongly recommends that all applicants follow Covid-19 guidelines during post-UTME screening.
- Wash your hands before entering the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a face mask / mask
For more information and online support during the application process:
- Please visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng. Click the live chat icon to start a live chat with one of our agents
- The agents are online from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- You can also leave us an offline message every day between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Kogi State Poly Screening Date
The date of the KSP post UTME screening test has not yet been announced.
KSP Post UTME form closing date
The registration deadline for the UTME form from the Kogi State Polytechnic Post is September 24, 2020.
Previous entry: UNIMED First Batch Admission List | Federal Poly Bida Post UTME
Please click the Twitter and Facebook Like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source