The registration process for the Unilorin Post UTME & DE-Screening 2020/2021 has expired.
This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their first choice in the 2020/2021 admissions exercise and who have achieved at least 180 points in the UTME that the online registration for the post-UTME screening exercise has started Has.
Candidates can review the various crop marks for Unilorin by clicking HERE.
Candidates must read the following instructions.
UNILORIN Post-UTME SCREENING REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- Visit the application portal via https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number and SURNAME in the fields provided. Please enter your JAMB registration number carefully as your details cannot be displayed if you make an error.
- After that, UTME candidates should click the Get Details button to get your JAMB information. DE candidates should click OK in the dialog box that appears and enter their names.
- Click the Make Payment link to go to the WEBPAY page. Note that the actual registration fee for each candidate is only N2,000 (excluding bank fees).
Make payment: To pay for the verification, choose your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card). Enter your card number. Enter the expiry date of the card and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the back of the card and finally enter your card PIN) and then click on Pay.
Please note: To avoid multiple deductions from your account, do not update your browser while the process is in progress. If nothing appears after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart it.
After logging in, click the Continue Registration link in the main menu. Truly enter your other bio data and necessary details on the website. All candidates should upload their passports by clicking the browse button and selecting your picture. Your passport cannot be larger than 80 KB.
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photo.
- The resolution must be at least 200 dpi.
- The dimensions should not be smaller than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photo should capture the head and the top of the shoulders so that the face takes up as much as 70-80% of the photo.
- Show the eyes looking straight into the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- 80kb maximum.
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable Format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 dpi
- The dimensions should not be smaller than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and on a plain background (no lines).
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum 15kb
After completion of the bio data. Click the Next Step button, and then click OK in the message dialog box.
All DE (Direct Entry) candidates should fill out the institution of your choice and click Save. Then click OK in the message dialog box. When you have selected the institution, click the Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE): Direct entry candidates must select their highest academic qualifications from the drop-down list and click Save. Click OK in the dialog box. To add more advanced academic qualifications, click the Qualifications drop-down list to select your additional qualifications. Click on “Save”. and click Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) must provide their O ‘Level (O / L) details as follows:
- Select the number of sessions by clicking the drop-down button
- Enter all required O’Level (O / L) details. Choose how applied in your score; and
- Click the Send button, and then click OK in the Message dialog box.
- Click the Scheduling tab. All candidates must select a screening center from the drop-down menu. Note that a notification will be sent immediately to the email you specified in your bio data.
- Click the Print tab to print the following:
- Registration form for pre-admission screening;
- Planning document; and receipt of payment.
All candidates are expected to be at the screening center one hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and to be decently dressed in accordance with the Ilorin University dress code. You will also need to upload your O / Level results to the JAMB CAPS.
The new deadline for Unilorin Post Utme ends on Wednesday, September 30th, 2020.
Good luck everyone …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source