For me at least, one of the best parts of blogging is building relationships. Thanks to the World Wide Web, I am introduced to creative people with the same interests from all over the world every day. I was introduced to Anneke van de Langkruis from Holland. In her Etsy shop at Villa Figura, she sells items like prints and gift tags with her quirky illustrations that are perfect for a kindergarten. Today she shares these adorable easy printable monkey banana treats.
The tutorial and free printout below are courtesy of Anneke van de Langkruis! Thank you, Anneke!
Easy Monkey Banana Treats by Anneke van de Langkruis
Preparing fun birthday treats for one or two year olds can be a real challenge. Forget about candies, chocolate and fries. Too cute and difficult to chew without teeth! Don’t go to the trouble of coming up with original and complex ideas that the little ones don’t even understand. Think simple and healthy!
Here’s a fun, quick, and easy idea I came up with for my son’s first birthday. Banana monkeys! Her tail curls all around.
Free printable Easy Monkey Banana Treats
How it goes:
The following instructions contain Amazon affiliate links for featured products.
1. Print this simple design (free download) onto craft paper or brown paper.
2. Cut around the monkey and cut out the tail in a spiral.
3. Wrap the tail around a banana.
4. Secure the small feet with a staple or a small piece tape.
Are you looking for more affordable jungle theme ideas?
- Present the group of monkey banana goodies in a cane basket and cut some green jungle leaves to attach to the basket.
- Mix dark and light green streamers and glue them vertically to a wall to create a jungle background.
- You can also mix in sheets of paper and string or rope.
- Use artificial greenery and garlands and mix in your own sheets of construction paper.
- Collect branches and twigs from the outside to blend in with your decor.
- Wrap glasses or paper cups in burlap and use a green paper straw for drinking cups.
- Take any plants or flowers out of the house and spread them out on the dinner table or gift table.
- Make a balloon arch like this one.
Get creative with jungle-themed gift wrapping.
I like? Pin it!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source