If you did not have life insurance at the time of your heart attack …
Securing life insurance after a heart attack is a little more difficult, but not impossible!
If you had a heart attack before taking out life insurance, you should still be able to get coverage. However, your monthly premiums are likely to be higher than if you had the policy in place before your heart attack.
While many established life insurers may reject or automatically increase the cost of coverage for past heart attacks, there are many specialist brokers who are experienced in finding coverage for people with pre-existing medical conditions.
To make sure we find your coverage at the most competitive price, we’ll spend time getting to know you and asking questions about your heart attack (s) and your general wellbeing. When we have a complete picture of your health and lifestyle, we can adapt your policy to your individual circumstances and find the best opportunity to find a suitable policy for you at an attractive price.
We will ask you questions like:
- How old were you when your heart attacks occurred and how long have they been?
- Whether you have cardiovascular symptoms and how often and how severe they are
- Whether you need (d) stenting or bypass surgery
- How you are dealing with your condition – whether you are on medication or have regular checkups.
- Whether you have had any problems or recurring symptoms since your heart attack (s)
- Which heart vessels were affected by your heart attack?
If you have had a recent heart attack and are looking for more general support and advice, you can visit the following websites:
If you’d like to speak to a specialist about securing life insurance after a heart attack, call one of our experts today on 01275 404 268 or request a quote for life insurance for heart attack.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source