The BELL University of Technology Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Form is available for the 2020/2021 academic session. The BELL form is available online for all interesting candidates who would like to apply and apply for admission.
Do you need a university that gives you 100 or 200 admission? We are pleased to announce that Bells University of Technology, Ota, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to its degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
List of Bells University undergraduate programs
You can check the list of programs run by BELL University and find out which programs to apply for and apply for admission to:
University of Natural and Applied Sciences (4/5 YEARS)
A. Department of Biological Sciences
– B.Sc. microbiology
– B. Tech Biotechnology
B. Department of Chemical, Food and Nutrition Sciences
– B.Sc. biochemistry
– B.Sc. Industrial chemistry
– B.Sc. chemistry
– B.Tech. Food technology
– B.Tech. Food technology (food science with economics)
– B.Sc. Nutrition and dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary and hospitality management
C. Institute for Physical Sciences
– B.Sc. Physics with electronics
– B.Sc. Applied mathematics with statistics
D. Institute for Computer Science and Information Technology
– B.Tech. Computer science
– B.Tech. Information technology
University of Management Sciences (4 years)
– B.Sc. accounting
– B.Sc. Business administration
– B.Sc. economy
– B.Sc. Finance and banking
– B.Sc. Management technology
University of Environmental Sciences (4/5 years)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Construction technology
– B.Tech. Property Management.
– B.Tech. Mass takeoff.
– B.Tech. Surveying and geospatial
– B.Tech. City and regional planning.
College of Engineering (5 years)
– B.Eng. Biomedical engineering
– B.Eng. Civil and environmental engineering
– B.Eng. Technical computer Science
– B.Eng. Electrical engineering
– B.Eng. mechanical engineering
– B.Eng. Mechatronics
– B.Eng. Telecommunications engineering
General Admission Requirements for Bells University
- The intended candidates must have taken part in the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) or, if applicable, received the UTME Direct Entry Form.
- Candidates applying for admission to an undergraduate program must have at least five (5) O-Level credit cards in one or two sessions in SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB or equivalent credit cards in English and math must contain subjects relevant to the proposed course.
- Candidates who are waiting for results can also apply, provided that there is assurance that these results will be available by September / October in the same year of application.
- Interested applicants pay the registration fee and apply for admission ONLINE.
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME Form – 2020/2021
- Read the information displayed on the page carefully, scroll down from the top and click on the application link that applies to you
- You will be asked for your preference for payment, electronic payment, or payment at a bank branch. Choose your preference
- After paying, proceed with your registration.
- If your payment method was ePayment,
- Go ahead and make the payment with a Mastercard registered with your bank for online payment. Print your receipt after you have successfully completed the payment.
- Fill out the online application form immediately and print out your application information.
- b. When you have decided on a bank branch,
- Print out your payment slip, which shows your reference number, the expected payment amount at the bank and the bank and account number to which you have to pay.
- After paying, return to the portal with your cashier and register for the screening. Fill out the online application form and print out your application information.
- c. Visit the screening center that works best for you as well as the following:
- The receipt you printed from the portal after paying online, or your cashier from the bank
- The application form that you printed out from the portal after registering
- Passport photos
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second a clergyman
- Birth certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your UTME result.
- If your payment method was ePayment,
|Registration form:||= N = 2,500: 00|
|Admission processing:||= N = 3,000:00|
- All fees are to be paid via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that there is a bank transfer fee of = N = 350: 00 per transaction for all transactions
NOTE: Please direct all inquiries in connection with the regular admission of students to the admission officer for students, Mr. OA Adelowo, via:
Tel .: (081) 84442354, (081) 14545150, (081) 24606042 ..
Email: [email protected] (for regular admissions for students)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD Post UTME Past Questions::: You can score points in your Post-UTME like Michael HIGH …. 👉 DOWNLOAD your School Post-UTME questions and answers HERE Past👈
Would you like to study and live in the UK?: – STUDY, WORK AND LIVE IN UK NOW. Call 08030447894
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source