Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of hookin on Hump Day! If you’re new here let me give you the overview … the party is both held here at Petals to picots and at Moogly – The links are displayed on both sides for Double the exposure!! And we both advertise the presented projects on our social media. Before we start, let’s take a look at the top links from the last round …
1. Most frequently clicked link: Easy Summer Tee from Eye Love Knots – Walk through the process of choosing and making a crochet garment – link to the FREE crochet pattern included in the post!
2. Summer Petals Shawl from Celtic Knot Crochet – This beautiful and colorful case has a unique shape that helps keep it in place. Most of the time it will be a single row repeat … and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Summertime Hangout Crochet Top from Dora Does UK – A simple, relaxed V-neck crochet vest top that is oversized and (optionally) left open on the sides for the summery vibe on the beach … a FREE crochet pattern in XS to 3X!
4th Round structured crochet flower tray from Rajis Crafty Hobby – Popcorn, Double Crochet Cluster and Front Post Stitches together make up the amazing texture in this FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
5. Ingrid Baby Bonnet from Designs by Diligence – This delicate looking bonnet is so beautiful and it is sure to become a family heirloom. You can buy the PDF for expanded sizes. Or get the newborn to 6 months baby size for FREE in the blog!
Now to the party this round! Here are some simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project url rather than your homepage url and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy shops, Facebook pages, freebies, or other link parties. Simply blog posts about your current projects.
- If your project is featured, please do not resubmit it to the party at a later date.
- I would love if you followed me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve done now! You don’t have to be a designer or a well known blog to attend this link party – All you need is a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber art project that you have done and that you would like to show off! Remember this party is in a random order so there is no delay. New to the Hookin On Hump Day Party? Enter your email address here to receive reminder emails about the party twice a month. Otherwise I won’t bother you if you don’t want a reminder!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source