What to do if your application for NSCDC recruitment is unsuccessful? This article will tell you why the Civil Defense, Fire Brigade, Immigration and Prison Services (CDFIPB) Recruitment Portal shows a reddish alert when trying to update your NSCDC profile on cdfipb.careers for the Civil Defense Second Phase Recruitment Process.
Are you looking for solutions to why the Civil Defense recruitment portal says, “Sorry, your application NSCDC-2019-2965807 was unsuccessful? “Would you like to know if you were shortlisted to proceed with the second phase of NSCDC 2020 recruitment? Then this page is the right place for you.
What to do if your application for NSCDC recruitment is unsuccessful?
The Civil Defense, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is hereby informing all NSCDC requests for 2019/2020 to return to the website to update their profiles for the second phase of the 2019/2020 Nigerian Security and Civil Protection Corps recruitment process .
- After the candidates for undersize and obesity are filtered out, the remaining candidates will need to update their details on the website
Requirements for updating the NSCDC profile on cdfipb.careers.
- NYSC certificate number and year of acquisition
- NCE / ND institution / certificate number and year of acquisition
- WAEC certificate number and year of acquisition
- NABTEB certificate number and year of acquisition
- NECO certificate number and year of acquisition
- GCE certificate number and year of acquisition
March 19, 2020.
Why is your application NSCDC-2019-2965807 unfortunately not displayed successfully on the portal?
The reason the NSCDC recruiting portal is showing you this type of error message that your application NSCDC-2019–2965807 was unfortunately unsuccessful is simple.
It simply means that you were unsuccessful / selected for the second phase of the civil defense recruitment process.
For this reason, you should keep trying to check out the CDFIPB.careers portal as it has faced some challenges. You may be lucky enough to sign up afterward.
How to update the NSCDC profile on the Cdfipb.careers portal
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://www.cdfipb.careers/ to update your application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) functions on their phones may impede communication. There are no fees at any stage of the process.
Update your NSCDC profile
The Nigerian Security and Civil Protection Corps (NSCDC) has started updating the profile for all applicants after filtering out many applicants for undersize and obsolescence. We have noticed that many candidates are struggling to log into the NSCDC Recruitment Portal to complete their details.
What is the NSCDC application number?
- The NSCDC application number allows candidates to access a successful registration, update their profile and see if they have been shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the confirmation slip that you printed after successfully submitting your application during the last recruiting exercise in August 2019 corresponds to your application number. Example of what the application number should look like: NSCDC-2019 unique number e.g. B. NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to update your NSCDC profile
- Step 1 – Log into the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your email address in the first column and your unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign In and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you can view the relevant information that needed to be updated, such as:
- NYSC Certificate of Discharge number and year earned
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
Note: If these updates are not completed, you will be automatically disqualified. All applicants who have their correct data but cannot log in due to the error message in the portal have to be patient. The NSCDC portal will close on March 19, 2020.
Get / restore the CDFIPB application number
The CDFIPB application number can be found on your printed NSCDC confirmation slip. It’s the same as the reference number. Also, check your registered email address for emails from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps as they may contain your CDFIPB application number.
Download here all questions and answers about previous jobs to surpass your dream job – Download here now!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source