By Janil Jean on August 7, 2020
Covid-19 arrived in 2020 and doesn’t seem to be going that fast. We can crib, cry and curse this enforced lockdown, the reality is – this is the new normal. We’re either breaking down or hugging this pandemic. ZillionDesigns and LogoDesignGuru have opted for the latter. The result is the merger of two great brands.
The first thing a rebranding process needs is the logic behind it. The “why” that is worth investing in. Here are a few reasons:
- Covid-19 has affected companies around the world, and ours are no different. By bringing the brands together, we can now bring all of our efforts under one roof.
- LogoDesignGuru got too serious, right? So we decided to pump it up with new and exciting spirit.
- When you brand the two brands, you expand the horizons of content that both business owners and graphic designers can enjoy.
- Plus, it’s a lot easier to monitor and manage a single brand than having two similar ones. This means we can be at your disposal without any problems.
Let me tell you a secret – just a few of the reasons above are the real reasons for our merger, but hey, we love the new challenges, don’t we?
The second step in rebranding is choosing a brand identity that reflects the new business direction. It was a tough call, but we chose ZillionDesigns as our brand identity. A fresh and modern logo with LogoDesignGuru as a slogan and a clearer symbol for the diverse services that we offer our customers and designers.
The new normal has never looked better! What do you think?
The third thing to consider is a step-by-step plan. Combining LogoDesignGuru.com with ZillionDesigns is part of our strategy of maintaining the same great customer service, maintaining an even larger graphic designer community and of course doing great graphic design work.
Next, start the process. We started by merging our blogs so our audience wouldn’t lose any of the valuable information and content hosted on ThinkDesign. With a merged blog we would like to provide you, both business owners and graphic designers, with even more detailed articles, tutorials and information media. Follow ZillionDesigns’ social media.
Finally, move the business into new territory. Yesterday we finally moved our main website LogoDesignGuru to the domain ZillionDesigns. It’s been hectic and we’re still fixing things, but you don’t need to worry.
- You can still start design contests as usual with the same process and just a different user interface.
- You can still enter design contests with the same ID, customer, and customer support team.
- You can continue to use our ticketing system, dashboards and delivery system.
- You will still get the same quality of social media content.
Now we just have to adopt the new normal!
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check itsOriginal Source