ADS: Easily get admission to the 200 level at a university of your choice. Entry is 100% guaranteed. No post | Low fees
Latest update: The registration deadline for the Post-UTME registration portal of the University of Calabar has been extended to Friday the 7thth, August 2020. All applicants should use this window to complete all pending registrations.
The University of Calabar, UNICAL Post UTME form, Eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We use this platform to inform all potential candidates who have achieved at least one result 160 marks and also in the 2020 JAMB admission and matriculation exam and those who selected the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as the first choice in their application for admission to the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- All UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have scored a goal 160 and higher in the joint admission and matriculation exam
- Choose the institution as your first choice
Recommended reading: UNICAL Post UTME result from
How to apply UNICAL Post UTME screening (payment and registration process)
The following options are available:
- E-transaction option:
This option is available nationwide at all commercial banks. You must pay and receive an E-Transact PIN at the bank. Log in to the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng with the PIN and click on UTME Admission Screening Then follow the link on the portal after login.
- Scratch card option:
This option is ONLY available in the following banks within the Calabar metropolis:
a. UNICAL Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA bank
c. First city monument bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
When receiving the scratch card, proceed as follows:
- LOG-IN http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the field provided on the homepage
- Enter the scratch card pen in the space provided
- Click on Login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and click Submit
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude test = only two thousand naira (N2,000.00).
OPENING PORTAL / REGISTRATION
Registration for the University of Calabar Post UTME starts from Monday June 29, 2020when the portal is opened. Please note that the portal is closed at 12 p.m. Midnight on Friday August 7, 2020.
Important note on UNICAL Post-UTME screening
- The date of the aptitude test of the University of Calabar will be communicated to all candidates at the end of the registration.
- Candidates are also advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided when completing the online form, as the university communicates directly with them.
- The Post-UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidates with disabilities of any kind should indicate this when registering.
- Foreign candidates should also indicate their country of residence
IT IS NEED TO NOTIFY THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious crime, and anyone who is caught is turned over to law enforcement and can be punished with up to 5 years in prison
- b. Any candidate who does not participate in the screening exercise automatically loses their chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early registration is recommended to avoid overload during rush hour.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the portal for their location and time of the CBT. Candidates are strongly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided when completing the online form, as the university communicates directly with them.
UNICAL Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of the UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude test form will be discontinued by Friday, August 7, 2020.
Cellular Unical Office
Database office, department of philosophy
University of Calabar
Email: [email protected]
Source: Unique portal
Previous entry: FUTA Post UTME form | AAU Post UTME form
Please click the Twitter and Facebook Like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source