Seplat Scholarship 2020 undergraduate application form published.
The Seplat scholarship form for undergraduate students has been published. The Seplat joint venture has announced the start of its 2019/2020 National Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The scholarship award is open to deserving students from the federal and state universities in Nigeria.
The Seplat JV Scholarship Program is one of Seplat’s social responsibility education programs to promote educational development and human capacity building by providing annual grants to successful applicants to complete their degree.
- Applicants must be in their second year or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’Level credit cards (including English and math)
- Applicants may not award other grants.
Only students who are taking one of the following courses should apply:
• Computer science
• Electrical engineering / electronics
• Business administration
• Chemical engineering
• Civil engineering
•Technical computer Science
• Metallurgical technology
• mass communication
• Petroleum engineering
- To apply for the Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Program, please enter the information correctly.
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account to facilitate communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to the general terms and conditions for the SEPLAT JV scholarship award.
- Visit the link to apply. http://seplatscholarship.com/apply/
The application ends on Monday, August 10, 2020.
Good luck to you all …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source