BUI Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 | Applications from appropriately qualified candidates for admission to various postgraduate courses at Bowen University for the academic session 2020/2021 are welcome.
Before proceeding, check: Postgraduate COURSES from Bowen University.
UNIQUENESS OF BOWEN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- All programs are accredited by NUC and professional associations
- Highly rated and competent lecturers
- Continuous academic calendar
- Adequate student accommodation (optional)
- Well-equipped laboratories and studios
- Well-stocked library with print and e-resources
- Wi-Fi access in all areas of the university
- A quiet environment with natural vegetation
Postgraduate Study Modes from Bowen University.
Applicants can choose one of the following study modes for their programs:
- On the campus: A student in on-campus study mode must complete all of his lectures, practical exercises, and fieldwork on the university campus.
- On-line: Each component of the program is made available to students online in online study mode.
- Hybrid: The lectures will be heldInternships and field work for students of the hybrid study mode are to be carried out online on the university campus.
The following table shows the study modes available for the different programs:
Click on the image below for a better view.
* An M.Phil / Ph.D. student must pass a conversion exam after 2 semesters, but not later than 4 semesters full-time or after 4 semesters, but not later than 6 semesters part-time.
General Requirements for Admission to Bowen University Postgraduate.
- A Bowen University graduate or a recognized university with a qualification that is considered equivalent to a first degree but with a grade of no less than the lower grade of the second grade may be admitted. A Higher National Diploma holder from a recognized institution with a minimum of higher credit can also be admitted.
- A candidate with a first degree from Bowen University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least a second class of the lower class can be admitted.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate degree in addition to a first degree or HND from a recognized institution can also be admitted.
Master of Philosophy Degree
- A candidate with a Masters degree from Bowen University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university whose weighted course average at the Masters level is between 3.0 and 3.49 CGPA (5-point average) or between 50 and 54.99 % lies, including coursework and dissertation, from a recognized university, can be admitted to the M.Phil. Degree program.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Direct admission to the Ph.D. program
A candidate with a good M. Phil. A degree or master’s degree from Bowen University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with a grade of at least 4.00 CGPA (on a 5-point scale) or a cumulative average of 60% , including coursework and dissertation, can be admitted.
- M.Phil./Ph.D. and conversion to Ph.D.
A candidate whose weighted average coursework at Masters level is between 55 and 59.99%, including coursework and dissertation, from Bowen University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university, can be admitted to M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree program.
Duration of Bowen University postgraduate programs.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
- The duration of the postgraduate diploma program is at least 2 semesters and a maximum of 4 semesters for a full-time course. at least 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for part-time studies.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
- For the M.Sc. The duration of the program is at least 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for full-time students and for part-time students at least 4 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters.
- For MBA: full-time must be at least 4 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters; and for part-time at least 6 semesters and at most 10 semesters.
MASTER OF THE PHILOSOPHY GRADE PROGRAM
- The duration of the M.Phil. The program must consist of at least 3 semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters for full-time and at least 4 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters for part-time.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D.) GRAD
- The minimum period of study for the Ph.D. The degree is six 6 semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters for full-time and at least 9 semesters and a maximum of 12 semesters for part-time studies.
- For M. Phil / Ph.D. the minimum period of study is 8 semesters and a maximum of 10 semesters for full-time and at least 10 semesters and a maximum of 14 semesters for part-time.
- For M.Phil. The program comprises at least 5 semesters and a maximum of 7 semesters full-time and at least 7 semesters and a maximum of 9 semesters part-time.
Admission method for Bowen University postgraduate programs.
Full time admission
- Candidates who convince the College of Postgraduate Studies that they are not employed or have been released by their employers to study full-time can receive full-time admission. Candidates who have made a false statement regarding this are asked to withdraw from the university.
- Candidates can get part-time admission if they can convince the College of Postgraduate Studies that the facilities are appropriate for their work as part-time students. Applicants who are applying for part-time employment may be asked to provide proof of their dismissal from their employers.
How to Apply for Bowen University Postgraduate Admission Form.
The application form costs Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) just.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should click “Apply“Button below:
Applicants must visit Bowen University website or contact the following for inquiries
Chancellor, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
Telephone number: 08062088600
Email: [email protected]
College of Postgraduate Studies
Telephone number: 08061527161
Email: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED:: List of schools whose post-UTME forms are not available. and past question and answer also JAMB cut off marks.
Share this information with your friends. You are also welcome to ask questions about this page. Don’t forget to like us Facebook site
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source