Which organizations influence school policy across England and what influence do they have on educational pedagogy?
Once a year I gather a number of educational organizations to resume a debate about what, why and who shapes the educational landscape.
Who has a high or low influence?
In the following figure I have listed 97 organizations and their impact on school policy and whether these effects are high or low. I excluded think tanks and press organizations. A critical point in this phase is that the graphics are purely subjective and are not peer-reviewed, except to post here to offer a discussion.
“data-medium-file =” https://www.teachertoolkit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Screenshot-2020-07-24-at-07.39.45-300×169.png “data- large-file = “https://www.teachertoolkit.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Screenshot-2020-07-24-at-07.39.45-1024×576.png” class = “aligncenter wp -Image-138290 size full “src =” data: image / svg + xml; base64, PHN2ZyB2aWV3Qm94PSIwIDAgNTEyMCAyODgwIiB3aWR0aD0iNTEyMCIgaGVpZ2h0PSIyODgwIiBkYXRhLXU9Imh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LnRlYWNoZXJ0b29sa2l0LmNvLnVrJTJGd3AtY29udGVudCUyRnVwbG9hZHMlMkYyMDIwJTJGMDglMkZTY3JlZW5zaG90LTIwMjAtMDctMjQtYXQtMDcuMzkuNDUucG5nIiBkYXRhLXc9IjUxMjAiIGRhdGEtaD0iMjg4MCIgeG1sbnM9Imh0dHA6Ly93d3cudzMub3JnLzIwMDAvc3ZnIj48L3N2Zz4 = “data-spai =” 1 “alt =” 97 organizations that influence school policy “width =” 5120 “height =” 2880 “size =” (maximum width: 5120px) 100vw, 5120px “/>
You can expand the graphics.
It is worth noting that this is an informal blog and is not intended to prevent organizations from making these assumptions. Of course, many will be missing, so please cDiscuss note below for all readers. Where do you think the organizations should be placed differently (and why)?
- The organizations included are not think tanks or media
- Influence on the influence of British school policy = purely subjective (albeit informed) calls for judgment / place on the page
- A political spectrum from left to right does not apply to this table
- Additional indicators could be transparency, “traditional or progressive”, scope of resources, degree of “evidence-based information” and “established years”.
- You can see the last number of issues here.