Are you looking for new job opportunities in Canada but prefer a slower, more intimate and closer lifestyle? Ontario has just launched its new regional immigration pilot to help skilled workers start a new life in Ontario’s smaller communities and maintain permanent residence in Canada.
This new two-year pilot project, which started in early June 2020, falls under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) Employer Offering category and enables skilled foreign workers to immigrate to Canada, Ontario, Canada through a full-time, permanent job in one of the participating companies .
There are currently three participating communities under this pilot, namely:
- Cornwall; and
- Belleville and Quinte West
Ready for a new life in Ontario, Canada? For your suitability advice, simply click on the link below or read on Learn more about how you can immigrate to Canada with the help of our experienced immigration professionals.
How can I immigrate to Canada, Ontario with the new regional pilot?
Immigration to Canada through the new regional immigration pilot is a simple three-step process that enables you and your loved ones to stay in Canada permanently.
Step 1: Find a job
To qualify for this pilot, you need a job in one of the three participating communities. There are various employment opportunities in each municipality, particularly for:
- Registered nurses;
- Project manager;
- Landscaping and general agricultural / greenhouse workers
- Personal supporters;
- Food and beverage servers;
- Hospitality and tourism
- Sales consultant;
- Warehouse worker;
- Housekeepers; and
Step 2: choose your immigration flow
There are Three streams where you can apply to qualify for this new pilot:
- International student flow (currently not accepting applications);
- Skills stream in demand – For those who have a job offer with a National Professional Classification (NOC) C or D that is on the list of job openings in Ontario; or
- Foreign work flow – or those who have a job offer with a national occupational classification (NOC) 0, A or B (currently not accepting applications).
Step 3: Start the application process
The application process for immigration to Canada through the new regional immigration pilot is a 2-step process.
1. Submit your application form for admission via email to the Ontario Regional Immigration Service.
2. You will then be informed of how to do it Submit your application via one of the qualifying streams under the OINP Employer Job Offer category.
Need help to find out if you qualify for the Ontario Regional Immigration Program and which one over 70 different Canada visa application and immigration options Can you qualify for? Get the help of one of our certified and state-trusted advisors.
But remember there are Only 150 available places are reserved under this pilotTherefore, it is best to start the application process as soon as possible.
Let us help you find your way to Canada
Applying for a visa can be time consuming and confusing. With tight deadlines, procedures, and requirements, it can be easy to make a mistake that could cost you the chance to immigrate to Canada. However, with the guidance and support of one of our knowledgeable regulated Canadian Immigration Advisers (RCIC), the process becomes hassle free.
When you choose to use our trusted expert and government services, you get:
- An in-depth assessment of eligibility
- Instructions from which to choose from over 70 immigration programs and visas;
- An immigration plan tailored to your individual needs;
- A review and submission of all application forms and documents; as well as
- Support at every step of the application process.
All you have to do is fill out our application form to get your aptitude test and we’ll take care of the rest. It’s that easy! Your Canadian journey starts here.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to stay up-to-date on Canadian immigration and visa news.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source