Before you can settle in Dubai, you need a job and in order to work, you need a Dubai work visa.
There are a few ways to get it, but all take a lot of time and patience. In addition, you must have sufficient information so that you do not have any problems in Dubai. Or if you already live there and want to get a job, there are a few things you should know about the Dubai work visa before you start working. You will also receive a work card.
In addition to a work permit, a non-UAE citizen must also have a permanent residence visa.
Methods of obtaining a Dubai work visa
The method to get a work visa in Dubai is to look for jobs and submit your resumes. Once your resume has been selected for an interview, submit the interview. After you have been selected for this position, you will receive the visa from the company itself. You complete all of the paperwork required to obtain a work permit, and all you need to do is provide them with the important documents.
Dubai Work Visa Rules
– If you live outside of Dubai, you can send your resume either through a friend or a relative who already lives there. Or you can apply online using various websites. Just be careful not to waste your time on unknown and fraudulent websites that are stressful and don’t get you a job.
– If you are traveling to Dubai and would like to apply, you will need a sponsor or a relative to get a visiting visa, or there are airlines that can also help you get a visiting visa for Dubai.
– If you want to study there and work part-time, you need a student visa.
– If you already live there, you will surely have a permanent residence visa. So your job is to just look for a job, and the rest is done by the company.
– Each organization provides its own work visa and you cannot switch between companies that use the same work visa. If you do this, you will run into difficulties as this is not permitted by law. If this law is not followed, the person will eventually be deported. In addition, the documents you have later will be used for delivery essential health benefits to employees such as the visa page copy and the sponsor’s passport visa page.
– The work visa is valid for 3 years. The employer must then renew your visa.
Dubai Work Visa Requirements
If you don’t have a sponsor to get a work visa for now, you can apply for a temporary work visa.
Documents required for the work visa:
– Residence permit for the UAE
– 6 months passport validity
– Your passport cannot contain Israeli stamps
– If you receive a residence visa, you will need to receive a UAE ID.
Time and money required to get a Dubai Work Visa:
As long as all documents sent together with the application for the work visa are correct, the process takes about 2 to 3 weeks. If there is an error or your employer has submitted a number of applications for a work visa, this can take up to 4 weeks.
Different types of work visas in Dubai
– government institutions
This makes your work visa specific and you cannot switch between your careers and use the same visa. You must apply for a new work visa every time you change careers. The approximate fee for a work visa is Dhs 1500 – Dhs 2000.
I hope you found this information about the Dubai Work Visa useful. If you have any further questions, please post your comment below.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source