The Australian government is making a number of changes to student visa regulations to ensure that Australia remains a primary destination for international students when we leave the country Covid-19 pandemic.
International students are extremely important to Australia and our economy (our fourth largest export sector). They contribute $ 40 billion annually and support 250,000 jobs. Many also become great Australian citizens.
These five visa changes ensure that international students are adversely affected by COVID-19 and that Australia remains competitive with other countries.
The changes include:
- The government will start issuing student visas again at all submitted locations outside Australia. This means that when the borders are opened again, the students already have a visa and can make travel arrangements.
- International students can apply for another student visa freeif they are unable to complete their studies within their original visa validity due to COVID-19.
- Current student visa holder Study online outside of Australia Because of COVID-19, this study can be used to count on that Australian study requirements For a Work visa after graduation (485 visa).
- Graduates who held a Student visa is entitled to apply for one Work visa after graduation outside of australia if they cannot return due to COVID-19.
- Applicants will be given additional time to submit results in English if COVID-19 has blocked access to these services.
The government has previously relaxed the restrictions on work for international students working in the EU Health, old age and disability care sectors during the COVID-19 pandemic. It was also flexible in cases where the COVID 19 pandemic prevented international students from meeting their visa requirements, e.g. B. not being able to attend classes personally.
Please note that these changes have been announced, but the legislation / criteria have not yet been published. We will post updates on our website as soon as they are available.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source