MPNP under the system of expressions of interest
Draw No. 94 – July 16, 2020
EXPERIENCED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
- Number of advice letters to be requested: 134
- Ranking score of the lowest ranked candidate: 430
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
- Number of advice letters to be requested: 29
EXPERIENCED OVERSEAS WORKERS
- Number of advice letters to be requested: 11 who were invited directly by the MPNP as part of a strategic recruitment initiative
- Ranking score of the lowest ranked candidate: 811
Of 174 Letters of advice issued in this raffle, 18th were issued to candidates who provided a valid Express Entry ID and valid validation code for job seekers.
- Expressions of interest from experienced workers from overseas were not considered in this raffle unless they:
- were invited directly by the MPNP as part of a strategic recruitment initiative.
- Candidates invited as part of the Express Entry substrate, the do not You must have a valid Express Entry ID and valid validation code for job seekers, as well as proven work experience in the list of requested occupations by Manitoba is rejected.
- If your score is higher than the candidate with the lowest rank, but you haven’t received a letter of advice on how to apply, this could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You indicated that you did an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language skills in English / French, but none valid test number in your EOI or your language test no longer valid
- You indicated that you received an invitation to apply to the MPNP as part of a strategic initiative, but none valid invitation number
- Please note that a help text is available for each question in EOI, which contains detailed information about the information you should enter. If any of these scenarios apply to you, you may want to update your EOI with the correct information to be considered for the next draw from the EOI pool.
- In this raffle, candidates were selected who stated that they worked in a regulated profession and had a full license to work in Manitoba. However, the MPNP may not be able to accept or reject complete applications from applicants who do not actually work in a regulated profession and / or cannot demonstrate that they have gone through all of the necessary licensing steps to be deployed in Manitoba. If this applies to you, you may consider declining your application letter.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source