Do you remember that name? I definitely do it. His season aired on The Bachelor in 2013 and it was exciting.
Through a mutual acquaintance, I had the opportunity to meet him right after he had played on the show and conquered Catherine’s heart. We talked about many of the traits for which fans everywhere admired him, including his firm spiritual beliefs and sense of morality.
Sean and Catherine now have three wild children and run several businesses, including a specific line of home furnishings Home of Sean and Catherine Lowe.
Enjoy the conversation below and Please leave Sean an encouraging comment! Then follow him on Instagram – @seanlowesku and Twitter – @ seanlowe09 if you want a good laugh every day! (His humor and joke are great!)
I love you very much,
- If you could describe this season of your life in one word, what word would that be? Why?
Chaotic. We have a three year old, a two year old and a three month old. Every day is an adventure with two toddlers running around the house.
- In terms of your career, before you knew you were going to be _______________, you are almost. . .
Before I knew I was going to be a “reality TV personality” and a business owner, I almost sold a living insurance (family job that I always knew was not for me).
- How do you ensure that your career path serves God’s purposes and encourages His people?
Since I am present in public, I am very aware of the fact that I represent Christ through everything I do. So I try hard to show his love at every turn.
- If this was your last year on earth, what would you like to do?
I think I want to spend most of my time with my family and loved ones. That said, I would probably also feel a much stronger urge to evangelize (yes, I know I need the same urge now), so I imagine spending a lot of time with my friends who don’t know Jesus.
- If you could tell your younger self what would it be?
Don’t skip classes and take college seriously! By the grace of God I was able to overcome the laziness of my former self, but I wish I had taken school more seriously to avoid the painful lessons in life that would soon follow.
- Fill in the blank. I am not a very _____________ person.
I am not a pessimistic Person.
I usually see the good side no matter what the circumstances (and it sometimes drives my wife crazy).
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses? How did everyone serve you when you served your purpose?
Greatest strength – I always felt that everything in life was possible because I had an amazing family behind me who told me the truth.
Biggest weakness – I am not the most sensitive person in the world. I only really noticed this when I got married, which is not always good for me when my wife expresses her feelings. I’m working on getting better!
- What was the most difficult season in your life? How did you get through
The first couple of years of marriage were really difficult for us. We were two people with completely different expectations of each other and that caused a lot of conflict and pain. Glory to God, we were able to learn and grow from these early years and today we have a wonderful marriage!
- When was the last time you laughed so hard that it hurt?
We were in the car with the kids recently and a storm was just rolling in. I tried to make a thunder sound for my children and my wife laughed at how bad it was. I said, “Let’s hear your best thunder sound,” and what came next sounded like a dying cat. We all laughed until we cried – it’s the little things that make me laugh the hardest.
- If you could express three wishes and there were no restrictions on your requirements, what would you wish for?
1) Dogs would live as long as humans. 2) My kids would know how to catch up after themselves. 3) My wife would laugh at my jokes.
* These blog interviews should only be fun, informative and introductory. GB Ministries is familiar with each participant differently, so their presence here does not correspond to our approval or full focus on the theological doctrine or political perspective.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source