Nigeria is an African country on the Gulf of Guinea, and doing business in Nigeria is challenging, as many international business surveys show. Out of 190 countries, Nigeria ranked 146th in the World Bank’s 2019 Ease of Doing Business Survey. If you want one Business visa If you are traveling to Nigeria on business, you should apply for a business visa. Nigerian business visas can be given to any foreigner willing to travel to Nigeria to attend a business conference, seminar, marketing, sales, purchase distribution of Nigerian goods, job interviews or other business activity.
If you are traveling to Nigeria for business, there are a few things to consider when applying for a Nigerian business visa.
A valid passport is required for a Nigerian business visa and should contain the following
- Two blank visa pages to stamp.
- Valid for six months to one year from the date of your entry into Nigeria.
- Not to be frayed or altered.
Applicants whose passports do not meet these requirements will be rejected.
You must provide two-tone passport photos that meet the following requirements:
- Your pictures should be taken within the last three months.
- They should be printed on good quality photo paper.
- The background should be white.
- Give the full frontal view of your head with your face in the middle.
- Your photos shouldn’t be attached to your application, and staples may not appear
Letter of invitation from Nigeria
An invitation letter from a Nigerian company is also required for Nigerian business visas.
- The letter of invitation must be on company letterhead and addressed to the Nigeria High Commission.
- The letter must state that the applicant accepts full immigration responsibility.
- The letter must include the length of stay, location and contact information.
- The purpose of travel to Nigeria.
- Written name of the invitee
- Copy of your Nigerian Inviter Pass
Visa Application Form for Nigerian Business Visa:
Now the Consulate of Nigeria has launched a web-based visa application form that you can fill out online in just a few steps and also pay the associated fee online. After completing the form, print out two copies of your application and receipt of your payment. If you have an urgent visa application, Nigerian Visa Services can save you time and avoid undue delays by reviewing all of your documents to confirm that your application is complete and ready to be submitted.
The Nigerian business visa is usually issued within ninety days of issue and allows stays from 7 to 90 days. The visit must be completed before the visa expiration date. If you have a multiple-entry business visa, your visa is valid for six months and allows a stay of 7 to 90 days per visit.
The Nigerian business visa is available to all countries except ECOWAS nationals. You do not need a visa to visit Nigeria and other countries that Nigeria has added to the list of visa bans.
Would you like to apply for Nigerian Business? Visa from Houston? Nigerian Visa services in Houston typically take 2 business days to process your visa and will be emailed to you and your representative who applied on your behalf Nigeria. Our representatives will contact you personally to correct any errors and ensure that your application is submitted correctly.
When you are armed with all of the above documents, you can submit these documents to the Nigerian Visa Services in Houston and prepare your business trip to Nigeria.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source