* This post may contain affiliate links. This means that, as an Amazon Associate, I may receive a small percentage of qualified purchases if you make a purchase using the links at no additional cost. *
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Now for the hop
Homestead Blog Hop takes place every Wednesday and is homesteading for everything: real food recipes, farm animals, handicrafts, do-it-yourself, instructions, gardening, everything from scratch, natural home / health, self-sufficiency, self-confidence, natural remedies, essential oils and more! Basically everything that has to do with homesteading.
Meet your hosts!
Follow their blogs
Cherelle – The inspired prairie
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
We alternate between three contributions each week. Every post is shared by all hosts on all social media platforms! Here are the features of Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to secure your food supply: 15 ways to take action now from an off-grid life
2nd Carrot and zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe from the self-sufficient homeacre
3rd Home canning 101 from life on the Funny Farm
Congratulation! Feel free to take that presented on Button for your post.
Just click with the right mouse button and click on “Save image as …”.
- Click the “Add Link” button below and add a great picture of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to your family-friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link to three posts every week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment so they know you came over.
- Link your post back to the Homestead blog hop. If the hop is not linked to your post, you cannot be introduced. All featured posts are shared across all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link posts that you have not yet linked to the hop. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- When you join the party, give the hosts permission to use a photo from your post with a link back to your website if it is selected as one of the features of the next week.
- That is a familyfriendly Link-up should inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the party begin
Join our Pinterest board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you also added here.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source