We all want to live in a happy home, have a deep relationship with our spouse and confident and capable children. But how do we create the domestic life we dream of in today’s world?
Arlene Pellicane shows us how. She is a writer and speaker and is committed to encouraging families. Are among their books Parents rise, 31 days to a happy husband, and Cool, calm and connected. Arlene helps parents raise ready-to-live children (not just playing video games), and helps couples connect their so-so marriage to a joyful one.
Arlene Pellicane talks about what a man needs most from his wife and how a couple can fall in love again. She explains the complementary roles of mothers and fathers and how to use each other’s strengths. Arlene also explains how we can raise obedient, respectful children and how we can live with more meaning and less screen time.
You can live in a happy home. Listen to how.
“Home works best when children obey their parents.” – Arlene Pellicane
Arlene Pellicane is a speaker and author of several books, including Parents Rising, 31 days to be a happy mother, and Calm, Cool and Connected: 5 digital habits for a more balanced life. Arlene was featured on the Today Show, Fox & Friends, Focus on the Family, and FamilyLife Today. She is the moderator of the Happy Home podcast and regularly writes contributions to Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Arlene lives in San Diego with her husband James and three children. You too can have a happy home – Arlene’s books show you how.
31 days to a happy husband
What does a man need most from his wife? Arlene Pellicane, author of 31 days to become a happy womannumerous husbands asked this question. Based on her answers, Pellicane identified five keys that give women new appreciation and understanding of how they can love and care for their partners.
Do you feel like you’re fighting a lost fight? Against culture, against the hustle and bustle, sometimes even against your spouse and your children … Often everything seems to be against you as parents and your everyday life can feel anything but happy. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Parents rise shows you eight cultural trends that parents are facing today and what you can do to achieve victory.
What you will learn
- Even if you didn’t have a happy home as a child, you can create one.
- The 5 keys that give women a new appreciation and understanding of how to love and care for their husbands.
- Domestic rest–A husband needs a peaceful haven.
- respect–A husband needs to be honored in his home.
- Eros– A husband needs a full sex life.
- attraction–A husband must be attracted to his wife.
- Mutual activities–A husband must have fun with his wife.
- Before, children were seen and not heard. The momentum has changed.
- Entertainment is not the top priority.
- Fathers can take responsibility.
- Mothers tend to adapt and complicate.
- The differences between mother and father are good and complementary. Use these properties.
- Don’t let your wife stop you from being the leader.
- How to talk to your wife about how she treats the children without annoying them.
- How screen time prevents children from enjoying simple pleasures
- What screen time means to a child’s brain – it’s like eating candy all day.
- Devices are programmed to be addictive. We wouldn’t give a child a beer or a cigarette.
- The prefrontal cortex is not supplied with blood during video games.
- How to tell if your child is an occasional, vulnerable, or addicted video player
- Devices prevent the formation of neural pathways. It’s just passive one-way use.
- Devices prevent children from learning social skills, e.g. B. Looking someone in the eye or having a conversation.
- Why shouldn’t you allow your children to have their own devices?
- Are children left behind technologically when they don’t spend time online?
- QUIZ: Does my child get too much screen time?
Protect your family from gambling addiction with Cam Adair
Digital minimalism with Cal Newport
Protect your children with the Bark app
Thoughts of suicide
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a Free Book!
If you enjoy the show, let’s get one iTunes rating. If your review has been selected as iTunes review of the week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
What to do: send an email to [email protected] Notify us of your rating, your postal address and your selection of a guest book from our Books page!
Thanks for the support!
Arlene Pelicane left
Complete an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
Join our … Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge t-shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter of THE DAD’S EDGE about UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECT TO YOUR MARRIAGE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECT WITH YOUR CHILDREN
Follow The Dad Edge
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Join over 420 men and become your best self
in the Dad Edge Alliance.
What do you think about the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us if you share on social media!
Twitter @ Gooddadprojct
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source