Police Recruitment Portal of Nigeria | So many people also ask: How can I join the Nigerian police? Is the Nigerian police in good shape? How can I become a Nigerian police graduate? How can I review the 2020 Nigerian Police Shortlist? The answers are: Yes, NPF recruitment is starting July 24, 2020. Go through the details of the online application.
The Nigerian police invite appropriately qualified Nigerians to join the Nigerian police as chief of police (recruits).
See: Nigerian police salary structure and RANKS of the Nigerian police and their duties
1) Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigerian police force and must do the following
- a) Applicants must be of Nigerian origin from birth and have the national identity number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must have at least 5 credits in no more than 2 sessions in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB with credit cards in English and math.
- c) Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years old
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit and be at least 1.67 m tall for men and at least 1.64 m tall for women.
- e) Applicants must have no less than 86 cm (34 inches) enlarged chest (men only).
- f) Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of employment.
- g) Applicants must be free from financial difficulties.
- h) Applicants must print out their completed online and sponsor forms and submit them to the testing / screening and recruitment centers.
2) Applicants who meet the requirements for online registration will be invited to a physical check from August 24, 2020 to August 30, 2020 for all government commands, including the FCT command.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers and other platforms on September 14, 2020.
4) A candidate who suffers from any of the anomalies or deformities listed below will not be admitted to the Nigerian police.
- a) Speech disability
- b) gross malformation of the teeth or jaw, which prevents proper chewing of the food.
- c) Knock your knees
- d) Bow legs bent knees. ie knees that cannot be stretched while standing.
- f) Deformed hands that cannot perform all functions of the hand.
- g) visual disturbances or narrowed eyes.
- h) Amputation of a body part.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a working email address and a national identification number (NIN) before you start your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3) Fill out the online form and send it off. (Check the information before final submission)
4) Make sure you print the information that is automatically sent to your email, and don’t forget to copy and save your registration number for future correspondence. The NUMBER distinguishes between upper and lower case.
5) You must provide a printed email message that you will receive when you are shortlisted and contacted for the next phase of the hiring process.
- i) In this application, no email and / or telephone number may be used more than once
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigerian Police may not correspondence with candidates for this exercise other than their portal or candidate emails.
7) The online application is open for a certain period of time from six (6) weeks from July 14, 2020 to August 23, 2020
THE SETTING EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
Check out the recruitment of others in Nigeria
⇒ I think this brain teaser guide was helpful, right? … If so, don’t hesitate to let us know. or join in Facebook site
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source