Veritas University, Abuja (Catholic University of Nigeria) is now accepting applications for admission to its various postgraduate courses for the 2020/2021 academic session. Check out the courses, requirements and information Postgraduate form from Veritas University below.
The College of Post-Graduate Studies at Veritas University in Abuja (Catholic University of Nigeria) invites applications from appropriately qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission to the postgraduate programs for the academic session 2020/2021.
Before proceeding, check: Postgraduate COURSES from Veritas University.
Admission requirements for postgraduates from Veritas University.
- Candidates must have at least 5 O’Level credits in the composition of the subjects required by each department.
- Prerequisite for admission to the master’s program is a first degree with a minimum of Second Division Lower Division and 3.00 CGPA from a recognized university.
- A candidate may have to complete our diploma program, which can serve as a bridge program, especially for people who have not completed this BA / B.Sc program.
- Admission to our postgraduate diploma requires at least third grade and higher in BA / B.Sc.
- Each application must be accompanied by academic certificates and expert opinions from the referee.
- Veritas University’s College of Post-Graduate Studies can transfer registered higher education students from other universities for transfer if they meet the university’s requirements for admission to such programs.
How to apply for the Veritas University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Candidates should visit the Veritas website at www.veritas.edu.ng and click Postgraduate under Academics to download the application form and application process. or visit the college office
- The completed form and the proof of payment must be submitted to the “Dean of the College of Postgraduate Studies at Veritas University in Abuja”.
- Manual application forms can be completed by downloading the PDF form from our website.
- The completed form and the payer must be scanned and sent to [email protected] after paying the nonrefundable amount of only ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) or its dollar equivalent to the university account below;
Account Name: VERITAS UNIVERSITY, ABUJA
Account number: 1015499870
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RECORDING:
- Original and photocopies of the qualified certificates
- Original and photocopy of the NYSC certificate / exemption certificate (if applicable)
- Two current passport photos
- Academic certificate (to be forwarded directly from the applicant’s university to “Dean, College of Postgraduate Studies, Veritas University, Abuja”).
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07012866390, 09021015149
See also: List of universities selling postgraduate forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source